InSidious

KotOR II: TSL In 1280x768

N.B.: This will ONLY work for 1280x768 resolution. It will NOT work with any other resolution.

KotOR II will support 1280x768 without a widescreen patch, even though it isn't on the list of graphics options in the game.

To activate this option, you need to go to your swkotor2.ini file (found in the SWKotOR2/ folder), and under [Display Options] change Width=XXX (where XXX is its present value) to Width=1280 and Height=XXX to Height=768. Then do the same to the Height=XXX and Width=XXX fields under [Graphics Options]. Then save the file and close it. The game should now run at 1280x768.

Just thought people might want to know about this. ;)

It made my display window smaller (Have to play in windowed mode: 1600 x 900 monitor) if that makes any sense.

Sorry, forgot to add that you need to make the same changes to the height and width fields under [Graphics Options], too. I've added it to the original post, now.

AWSOMESAUCE!!! :cool:

Not only did it work, but it also made the graphics in TSL 'smoother' (camera rotations, smoke effects etc less 'stuttery')! :eek:

I guess my GFX card must be better optimised for 1280 x 768 or something! :P

At a native of 1680x1050, this is closer in aspect ratio (no more squished fat people), but doesn't look as crisp as the 1600x1200 setting. Hmmm, choices...