Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

M4-78 - "Planet's Tour" TEASER TRAILER!

Progress Report #4

First official M4-78EP promo.

As for progress goes, around 90% of the planet's main quest is done, and beta will start sometime this month.

Guest HK-47

Statement: Cool. Definitely excited for this.

What did you say at the end, just before "to make sure no one follow's us?"

What did you say at the end, just before "to make sure no one follow's us?"

"I'll delete co-ordinates to M4-78 off this pad, to make sure no one follows us".

And it wasn't me saying that ;p

"I'll delete co-ordinates to M4-78 off this pad, to make sure no one follows us".

And it wasn't me saying that ;p

Hey, can't blame me for guessing wrong, :D alas I tried :P

Guest Kerk

The previous mod M4-78 had both landing and flying up video files separate. I'm hoping the EP will combine all the files in one.

Ehm, no. Because, well, how can they run seperate as 1 file? :unsure:

You do realise each movie is seperate in KOTOR and KOTOR2?

(or do you mean you had to download them seperately?)

You do realise each movie is seperate in KOTOR and KOTOR2?

(or do you mean you had to download them separately?)

I believe he means that the videos weren't originally included with the actual M4-78 mod, The pair of videos had to be downloaded separately - as they were created after the original M4-78's release.

The videos should be included in the M4-78 EP package. They are new videos by the way.

Guest Pavijan357

Nice, nice! I have a really good feeling about this...

With 1.8 lurking behind the corner and later this, it seams that lot of TSL playing is approaching!

This winter will be just fine... :cool:

Guest Kerk

Yes, I meant separate download, which would not always go glitchlessly. For example, the landing video file would always give me an error while isntalling. I never did figure out why.

and yeah, thanks for doing a good work.

Guest S4crifice

Guys, you are great! I think that you should include yourselves in the credits of the game after this, the TSLRCM 1.8 and MVI is done. You trully deserve it. Appart from the thrilling gameplay and story depth, this group of modders has kept the game alive after all these years. Bravo!

Guest Ddrenai

Amazing, can't wait to play beta version

"Beta release"? Oh wait...

Maybe I didn't make all that clear, beta isn't getting "released" any time soon. It's a closed beta, with just few chosen testers. There will be more testers added later on, when more content (side quests/bonus quests/VOs etc) are implemented, and maybe, just maybe, there will be public beta after all that... but more likely is just an actual mod will be released ;)

"Beta release"? Oh wait...

Maybe I didn't make all that clear, beta isn't getting "released" any time soon. It's a closed beta, with just few chosen testers. There will be more testers added later on, when more content (side quests/bonus quests/VOs etc) are implemented, and maybe, just maybe, there will be public beta after all that... but more likely is just an actual mod will be released ;)

ah ok that clears that up, thx and hope progress is going smoothly.

ah ok that clears that up, thx and hope progress is going smoothly.

A couple of things will need to be finished before work on the M4-78 Enhancement Project can continue. Hassat Hunter is currently working on TSLRCM 1.8 at the moment. We are waiting on a few componenets of TSLRCM to be added so HH can test them. (*cough* VP *cough*) Once Hassat Hunter is finished with that, then he'll work on the spelling and grammar check of M4-78 EP. Once the spelling and grammar check is done, then the voice parts will be handed out for recording. After that, there's the internal beta test.

Just wanted to inform you all of what's holding things up!

Actually, we start beta first, then start VO recording (at pretty much the same time as testing) ;)

And HH got some testing done on M4-78EP already... just got his PM with a nice report.

Well, I'm done... (and yes, still waiting on TSLRCM stuff :(). Looking forward to seeing everything voiced :).

You're done? Please send the lines to my home and work e-mail addresses. Now - if not sooner.