• Downloads: 405
  • Approved by: Sith Holocron
  • Approved on: 16 March 2013 - 08:06 AM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Download Hanharr's Jedi Training V1.01

* * * * * 2 Votes
hanharr jedi training force sensitive

Screenshots
this mod provides darkside players with a means of training hanharr as a dark jedi guardian, it branches off of the part where you "break" him. it also includes a new skin, portrait, and if it works correctly, when you train him his appearance should change.
the read me says it requires tslrcm 1.8.1 but anything newer should work too.

What's New in Version V1.01 (See full changelog)

• 1.01 - fixed an install error.

Awesome. I never play Darkside that much, but this will probably give me another reason to!

join the darkside, we have cookies (and now wookies too!)

Excellent work, Darth Sapiens.    Hey, I am using the tslrcm 1.8.2, and after Mira duels with Hanharr inside the Jek Jek Tar pit, I did not see any change in Hanharr.  I have to test it as a darkside player maybe.  Well, this mod does not fix the fake scene after Hanharr is defeated by Mira on the Jek Jek Tar pit.  I just see the dead corpses and the kathhounds dead, but where is Hanharr? Hanharr is supposed to be there unconsciousness placed over the pit ground.   I see Hanharr again only after Kreia appears inside the pit to heal and awake him.

Excellent work, Darth Sapiens.    Hey, I am using the tslrcm 1.8.2, and after Mira duels with Hanharr inside the Jek Jek Tar pit, I did not see any change in Hanharr.  I have to test it as a darkside player maybe.  Well, this mod does not fix the fake scene after Hanharr is defeated by Mira on the Jek Jek Tar pit.  I just see the dead corpses and the kathhounds dead, but where is Hanharr? Hanharr is supposed to be there unconsciousness placed over the pit ground.   I see Hanharr again only after Kreia appears inside the pit to heal and awake him.

my mod does not touch this scene/area i dont think it is my mod, but ill try to take note of this on my next play-through.

Thanks for the mod.

In all the years that i've played this game ,on xbox and now pc,i've never played darkside.

That's what makes this game so great ,there's another whole new game waiting to unfold at the click of a button.

You don't get to see much of hanharr ,if you're lightside.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

14 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Ryuzakipwn, jaymer92