Nomad1980

[REQUEST] GOH Darth Revan (Not Jedi version but Darth one)

Does anyone ever make GOH darth revan retexture? And i mean by that is the dark black robes, brighter red on his middle belt area and shiny gold kinda white-ish armor plates on chest and arm and higher resolution mask

Most retexture of darth revan i found is either keeping the original kotor revan pale color scheme or non GOH color blocking

It's just simple retexture but can bring refreshment for revan look, also since the great guy effixian's already make 100% accurate jedi revan GOH, then this is a good time to make GOH Darth Revan as well

images (1).jpeg

Unit-Character-Darth_Revan.png

images (2).jpeg

afbeelding.png.1c1804afacb4eecac1643fb2f48c59af.png

See the attached files.

- Add the mdl and mdx files from Sithspecter's mod: https://deadlystream.com/files/file/709-revans-flowing-cape-and-belt-fix/
- This mod will update cutscene Revan
- Cheatcode: giveitem revan
- Name: Darth Revan's Masked Robes. The stats are the same as the Darth Revan's Robes, but without the Dark Side restriction because... that's no fun

If you only want to update cutscene Revan's look then you only need the .tga file.

I'll submit it later, not sure if I'll have the time before I'm off on vacation. As always, if anyone wants to use this in their own mod: simply credit my work.

revan.uti

N_DarthRevan01.tga

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Effix said:

See the attached files.

- Add the mdl and mdx files from Sithspecter's mod: https://deadlystream.com/files/file/709-revans-flowing-cape-and-belt-fix/
- Name: Darth Revan's Masked Robes. The stats are the same as the Darth Revan's Robes, but without the Dark Side restriction because... that's no fun

If you only want to update cutscene Revan's look then you only need the .tga file.

I'll submit it later, not sure if I'll have the time before I'm off on vacation. As always, if anyone wants to use this in their own mod: simply credit my work.

revan.uti 2.17 kB · 1 download

N_DarthRevan01.tga 4 MB · 0 downloads

That looks sick mate, thank u so much for this!! Also have fun with the vacation

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2022 at 5:36 AM, Effix said:

See the attached files.

revan.uti 2.17 kB · 1 download

N_DarthRevan01.tga 4 MB · 1 download

Hello there @Effixawesome job on this revan but can you update the mod and give the armor plate armor some shiny goldish color to make it "truely accurate" To galaxy of heroes version...here some little pict reference of how the armor plate gold color looks like

IMG_20220805_052519.jpg

IMG_20220805_052530.jpg

7 minutes ago, GeneralKenobeee said:

Hello there @Effix Awesome job on this Revan but . . . can you update the mod and give the armor plate armor some shiny goldish color to make it "truly accurate" to the GOH version or Revan? Here are some reference pictures of how the armor plate gold color looks like in GOH.

That's not gold.  That's maroon.

25 minutes ago, GeneralKenobeee said:

Hello there @Effixawesome job on this revan but can you update the mod and give the armor plate armor some shiny goldish color to make it "truely accurate" To galaxy of heroes version...here some little pict reference of how the armor plate gold color looks like

IMG_20220805_052519.jpg

IMG_20220805_052530.jpg

I say use one of Darth Sapiens' cubemaps for the .txi file for this texture, in order to get that look.