Sign in to follow this  
ScrierOne

SKIN:HD Czerka Droid

HD Czerka Droid

Dark Hope's excellent Protocol Droids work with TSL as well, but don't include a file for this one unique model. This is not as intricate a change as hers - it's just an AI upscale of the original texture (from 256x256 to 2048x2048), with some hand-made tweaks on the Czerka logo and some other stuff that the AI didn't get right, but I think it at least stands out less.

Place files into Override

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/24/2022
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

• Like 1

I didn't want to lose @Dark Hope's aesthetic but I didn't want to not use yours, @ScrierOne.

So I combined them.

eQO0vry.jpg

I also changed the eye, and re did the crooked Czerka symbol.

Edit: But I forgot the black stripes around the head.  Fixed!

Qfeq8Il.jpg

• Like 1

SH,

Perhaps ScrierOne could offer your Dark Hope compatible version as part of his modification, if you are all okay with it?

It's nice to have the option to choose.

Sure, I love the Dark Hope aesthetic as well, and basically just made this to complement her mod for TSL. I just didn't want to use her assets because I didn't know the etiquette of doing so, having not really posted here before. I guess it would have been to make the edit and post in Dark Hope's thread here like Sith Holocron did?

Anyway, I could include the SH version in my mod if people want it. Or if SH wants to publish it separately or Dark Hope wants to include it in her mod, that would also be fine by me.

(I kinda like the crooked logo though, it's in the original, and it seems like something Czerka might do to look hip and cool in an obnoxiously corporate kind of way...)

Edited by ScrierOne
kept writing "The" Sith Holocron

On 4/26/2022 at 3:27 AM, ScrierOne said:

Anyway, I could include the SH version in my mod if people want it. Or if SH wants to publish it separately or Dark Hope wants to include it in her mod, that would also be fine by me.

I'll send it over to Dark Hope right after I restore her version of the eyes.  I'll also include the new version of a texture that was included with M4-78 EP for good measure and the TXI files for both.

Edit: Got permission to release it from DH. I gotta take screenshots so expect a release later tonight.