StellarExile

MOD:Sith Assassins with Swords

Sith Assassins with Swords

Description: I was always bothered by why the Sith Assassins in KOTOR 2 always used quarterstaffs. For supposed assassins, their choice in weaponry was very poor. I liked the idea behind Shem’s SWL mod, but I thought it would be more appropriate for them to have Sith War Swords since they are not Dark Jedi. This mod alters all the Sith Assassins in game and equips them with swords instead.

Compatibility: Will not be compatible with any mod that alters Sith Assassin utcs, Shem’s Sith Assassins with Lightsabers is an example. 

Permissions: Please do not reupload this mod without my permission. If you wish to use it in your own, please contact me and I will likely grant it. Compatibility patches are fine, as long as you tell me first :). I also do not wish this to be uploaded to the Steam Workshop.

Credits:

• Thanks to brents742 for testing and the screenshot.
  • Thanks to Cortisol for Holocron Toolset.
  • Thanks to Stoffe for the TSLpatcher.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2022
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

6 hours ago, Todd Hellid said:

This mod doesn't work for me. The Assassins appear invisible but I can't interact with them.

What else do you have installed? Where does this happen?

On 4/3/2022 at 11:28 PM, Todd Hellid said:

This mod doesn't work for me. The Assassins appear invisible but I can't interact with them.

Same on my end.

I'm having issues with this pacifying the Assassins. They don't de-cloak when they first appear in the cutscene after Kreia joins, and they don't de-cloak and fight me after while running through the Republic ship at Peragus. I stopped there to find that issue and haven't gone further. I used to run this with Shem's lightsaber mod but did a delete and fresh install of the game to use this. This is the only thing I'm using that mods the Assassins beyond the one that turns the Sith Troopers to Assassins and that wasn't a problem with Shem's.

Removing your files reset them to their defaults.

Confirming I have the same exact bug as the others

Using current reddit full kotor 2 build which includes sith troopers to sith assassins