EAF97

Manaan: Sea Beast/Progenitor Reskin

Would someone be interested in doing a more detailed/HD retexture of the giant shark known as the "Sea Beast" or "Progenitor" which the player encounters on Manaan in Kotor I at the Star Map? I always felt like it needed work and/or like its vanilla texture didn't quite do it justice. I was thinking specifically that the red and green colors could be more fleshed out and also that the fins, eyes, and possibly scales could be more detailed to give the creature a more "realistic" look. Please let me know if anyone is interested in taking on this request

latest?cb=20070221235928

Care to try this [and see if you can provide an in-game screenshot]? -- C_Seabeast01.tpc

Anyway, it's not a fancy retexture -- was an 2K-upscale and few retouch to add more depth to some details, but that's it. Would go for 1K resolution but I think 2K's quite necessary for this one knowing its chunky size.

Here's an SBS comparison versus the vanilla --

C_Seabeast01_Comp.thumb.png.45c35ee149bf2e53e1df381f1a3e1e19.png

-- and let me know if you see [and what you think] about the specularity/reflection 'cause I utilize Manaan-underwater envmap to it. Can't tell on anything myself 'cause I haven't test it yet, hahah.