EAF97

How to Install TSLRCM on Steam Version of Game

I currently own Kotor II/TSL on Steam but I have read numerous reports that the Steam version of TSLRCM from the Workshop does not work properly and could lead to compatibility issues for other mods. With that being said, is it possible to install TSLRCM on the Steam version of the game WITHOUT using the workshop? When I downloaded it from the main link on this site, the installer automatically installed the workshop version without giving me a proper choice. Furthermore when I install it via the link on Deadlystream and then I open the game, it just comes up as the vanilla version and doesnt acknowledge the mods installed. How do I fix this?

Uh, no. If you downloaded the DS version from here and installed it to Steam version of the game, it should go in....

Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knight of the Old Republic II

That's where you should be installing it. But remove the Steam Workshop version first if you haven't already.

Edited by Kaidon Jorn

I have TSL from Steam and installed TSLRCM from DeadlyStream two months ago without any problems.

AFAIK, the only way to get the Workshop version is to install it from the Workshop. You have the regular version if you downloaded a Windows installer from here, and the installer should be pointed at the Steam directory Kaidon Jorn posted.