Sign in to follow this  
bbb18

[Mod Request] Dxun Camp after Sith Attack

Hello everyone!!

I would like to make a mod request, if possible.

Something that always bugged me, was when you are on Dxun (Mandalorian Camp), it actually looks like a camp! There are patrols, people training around the camp, etc. But after the surprise sith attack, when we return from onderon, except for Zuka that keeps doing his thing on the terminal, almost everyone else stops doing what they were doing before and just stand there (even when they say that kelborn made them train and put the camp to 100% lol).

What i would like to request is, if it's possible to make the camp be the same as before, when we return from Onderon? For the exception of Kelborn position of course.

Thanks! 🙂

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, bbb18 said:

Hello everyone!!

I would like to make a mod request, if possible.

Something that always bugged me, was when you are on Dxun (Mandalorian Camp), it actually looks like a camp! There are patrols, people training around the camp, etc. But after the surprise sith attack, when we return from onderon, except for Zuka that keeps doing his thing on the terminal, almost everyone else stops doing what they were doing before and just stand there (even when they say that kelborn made them train and put the camp to 100% lol).

What i would like to request is, if it's possible to make the camp be the same as before, when we return from Onderon? For the exception of Kelborn position of course.

Thanks! 🙂

Interesting idea, I will take a look next time I am on Dxun as this sounds like something that needs changing, chances are it will be a part of my main project, but I shouldn't have too much trouble releasing such a thing on it's own as well, though no guarantees on when I will get around to trying :)

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 8:41 AM, Thor110 said:

Interesting idea, I will take a look next time I am on Dxun as this sounds like something that needs changing, chances are it will be a part of my main project, but I shouldn't have too much trouble releasing such a thing on it's own as well, though no guarantees on when I will get around to trying :)

I have to second this. This sounds like a great mod idea, both inside and outside your project. This was something that always bothered me. 

Would be interesting to see how the camp reacts after losing several of its people, the recruit trainees usually perish, some of the patrolling guys do as well. You'd have to make sure dueling NPCs didn't end up dueling air, or maybe that would look fine, like shadow boxing. 

• Like 4

I'm glad that i was not the only one bothered with this and agree that this is something that should be changed, at least for immersion purposes 🙂

I'm actually surprised that this little minor detail escaped the TSLRCM and K2 Community Patch team's (i'm only mentioning this two, because i believe those are the utmost essential mods that people usually install to play this game), which makes me believe that maybe it's not so simple...

• Like 1