ilego1

Question about Steam Workshop

2 hours ago, ilego1 said:

@M3ales @Hassat Hunter @Kexikus

@DarthParametric Since no one replied to my own thread I have a question about what I do regarding texture mods; which ones should I install? Also what do I do with non TSLpatcher mods?

Welcome ilego1, 

i completely agree that the vanilla textures need improvement badly; but trust me, you wont do yourself a favor by using Steam Kotor /Steam Workshop for improving graphics. By doing textures myself i know the limitations quite well and at the end of the day the GOG Version (and the old Retail version) is by far  the best one for graphics mods (works also for 4k). 

In this thread you may want to check out the comparison screenshots.

Installing texture mods is quite simple  - mostly you just need to drag & drop them into your Kotor\Override folder.

1 hour ago, Jorak Uln said:

Welcome ilego1, 

i completely agree that the vanilla textures need improvement badly; but trust me, you wont do yourself a favor by using Steam Kotor /Steam Workshop for improving graphics. By doing textures myself i know the limitations quite well and at the end of the day the GOG Version (and the old Retail version) is by far  the best one for graphics mods (works also for 4k). 

In this thread you may want to check out the comparison screenshots.

Installing texture mods is quite simple  - mostly you just need to drag & drop them into your Kotor\Override folder.

(Said nicely) I realized that, install textures mods manually, when some other skin mods were getting overridden will check link u posted but was hoping for a list of some TSLRCM (current version on steam workshop since the latest am unable to install to steam) compatible Texture upgrades @Jorak Uln