MasterJay

Kotor 2 Mobile releases 12-18-20!

I hope the modding flaws of the first Kotor port aren't present in the Kotor 2 port... but I doubt it.

Spoiler

And I really hope there isn't a shittier version of Steam Workshop for Mobile 🤮 .

• Like 2
  • Dark Side Points 1

On 12/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, Hassat Hunter said:

Yes.

Although wheter mobile survives M4-78EP's industrial zone is another matter (I never tried).

How HassatHunter, how! Have tried using 7z to try and extract the files out of the .exe to no avail - my old laptop that has my old Kotor 2 install on it is missing a power cord. Have no idea what I'm doing here, but feverishly want to start my playthrough of kotor 2 mobile...but NEED m4-78 installed before I can start.

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Not going to release M4 for mobile when it still has that VO issue, that'll just wreck the whole planet.

And even then it might not be able to run it due to sheer performance issues it got. As I said, never really tried it so can't say.

Which iOS device do you recommend in order to play this game (notably  @Hassat Hunter who tested the game with TSLRCM installed)?

I'm asking because I have a 9.7-inch iPad Pro and I fear it's not sufficiently "powerful" for this game (the official website states you need to have at least a 5th gen iPad Mini / A12 chip...)