Sign in to follow this  
Reevangara

Error with whereami armband

The first mistake I have is that I am trapped in Zez-Kai Ell's room in Nar Shadda after talking to him and agreeing to meet in Dantooine.
The exit door is locked and there is no way to open it.
I already installed the whereami bracelet and I can equip it, but when I wanna use it it does not appear next to the grenades and the medpacs, but in the menu of my character  I have it equipped.

9 hours ago, Reevangara said:

The first mistake I have is that I am trapped in Zez-Kai Ell's room in Nar Shadda after talking to him and agreeing to meet in Dantooine.
The exit door is locked and there is no way to open it.
I already installed the whereami bracelet and I can equip it, but when I wanna use it it does not appear next to the grenades and the medpacs, but in the menu of my character  I have it equipped.

Next time you use TSL use this mod instead

https://www.gamefront.com/games/knights-of-the-old-republic-ii/file/handy-force-powers-1

It adds a Where am I function as a force power and it adds a power that unlocks nearby doors.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:44 AM, N-DReW25 said:

Next time you use TSL use this mod instead

https://www.gamefront.com/games/knights-of-the-old-republic-ii/file/handy-force-powers-1

It adds a Where am I function as a force power and it adds a power that unlocks nearby doors.

Update: Finally I was able to solve the problem using the "warp" command, I was really surprised that it will work since I spent several hours looking for a solution
Thanks for the recommendation of the mod and excuse my bad English, I'm from Argentina
regards