Sign in to follow this  
Pwener

MOD:Upgraded Implants

Upgraded Implants

When first playing Kotor 1 not too long ago I considered that the implants in the game were lacking some punch. They're rare, can be very expensive and on top of that they require spending feat points to even equip. So I went in and "upgraded" all but two (including the ones added by Yavin Station).

The two left out are the implants that make the user immune to poison and mind-affecting. These two bonuses are good enough as they are without adding more on top of them.

These are not meant to be "cheat" items. I consider them to be properly balanced within the vanilla game. Hope they are enjoyed.

Credits: Kotor Tool by Fred Tetra

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/05/2019
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

Congratulations on your first release!

I would recommend showing a changelog, which would detail what you did. Otherwise, people will not know what you have done, thus won't download somebody's claim to "upgrade" or "balance" the implants. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jc2 said:

Congratulations on your first release!

I would recommend showing a changelog, which would detail what you did. Otherwise, people will not know what you have done, thus won't download somebody's claim to "upgrade" or "balance" the implants. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add one to it eventually and will do so for the future ones.

• Thanks 1