zbyl2

New M4-78EP screenshots!

wooo :o looks good i cant wait till summer: no exams, extra long summer holadays because i have finished school and hopfully 1.8, and m4 78 mod comes out ;)

wooo :o looks good i cant wait till summer: no exams, extra long summer holadays because i have finished school and hopfully 1.8, and m4 78 mod comes out ;)

No one's ever said anything about summer. I predict winter...

Oooh, the contaminated zone looks awesome... soooo awesome...

Then why didn't you play through it yet? :P

I'll tell you why. Because some of us want to have that amazing feeling that you have when you get a game that you've been waiting for years. Getting to play a part of it beforehand will only spoil the impression.

I'll tell you why. Because some of us want to have that amazing feeling that you have when you get a game that you've been waiting for years. Getting to play a part of it beforehand will only spoil the impression.

Kerk, Zbyl2 asked Zhaboka that because he's a beta-tester.

Ah, my bad! The tongue face got me confused..Read the comment as addressed to everyone, knowing how much you guys like tease advertising.

It's nice to see a crisp shot of one of the Archon chambers. Can you reveal which of the archons we're seeing to the public?

It's ES-05's chamber (Environmental one). There was a screenshot of Industrial chamber few pages back, I think... main difference is IS-24's one is sort of red, while Environmental is blue... Main Core is green, and way bigger :)

The Main Core is green, and way bigger :)

I hope it's not compensating for something. (har har har)

That looks so cool. Especially the half-torn-apart cable on the left. I am eager to reach this core in my beta! :D

This looks interesting.

What can I say. Keep up the great job you have been doing. Cheers.

Yes!Yes!Yes! O how I love it when a mod is harmonicaly integrated into an entire game, not like those side quest modes that have nothing to do with the rest of the story.

Yes!Yes!Yes! O how I love it when a mod is harmonicaly integrated into an entire game, not like those side quest modes that have nothing to do with the rest of the story.

I agree with you Kerk! It is better than those side quest mods. I can't wait until it's completed so I can play it!! It will be great I'm sure

Really helps immersion ^_^

Offtopic, will you be able to send all 3 droids or like the original, only one of them?

• Like 1

The last 3 scene shots won't show up on my phone :(

Those that I did see looked fantastic though, greatly looking forwards to seeing this released, thanks again for all your hard work guys!!