Sign in to follow this  
JDub96

Bandon .utc

Hello.

Can someone provide me with, or tell me where to extract all the .utc files for Bandon? I need every instance of Bandon in the game.

EDIT: Getting these files will allow me to finish my attempts to repair Sabers of the Old Republic and look into providing it to players here.

EDIT 2: After further review, I've found that I only need the instances of Bandon on the Endar Spire and Manaan. I have the instances on Korriban and Tatooine.

g_bandon001.utc for Endar Spire Command Deck - end_m001aa_s.rim

kas_bandon.utc for Shadowlands encounter - kas_m24aa_s.rim

kor_bandon.utc for Valley of the Dark Lords encounter - kor_m36aa_s.rim

g_bandon001.utc for Hrakert Station encounter - manm28aa_s.rim

tat_bandon.utc for Easter Dune Sea encounter - tat_m18ac_s.rim

Not sure why you found these entries so hard to locate. Kotor Tool gives you names of every module and even categorizes all the things in it into characters/items/placeables, etc. This was a relatively quick search.

So apparently, editing those instances of Bandon lead to glitches. Guess that's why he left those ones out.

Ah. Well... I have literally no idea what I'm doing. I only just learned how to edit .utc files, not about module packaging.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Yeah, making .mod is next level, don't feel bad!

KGFF, and lots of testing.

I'm just trying to get Bandon to use his unique lightsaber. I edited his .utc for the Endar Spire, slapped in the Overrride, and he shows up to fight Trask with his fists. So I did something wrong.

I remember that K1 Enhancement Pack, while editing Bandon's appearance on Endar Spire, caused him to duplicate and crash the game, so that's probably what you should be cautious about.

There's no duplicate of Bandon or anything. He just puts up his fists instead of drawing his doublesaber. I imagine he already has the feat if he was using it in the original cutscene... of course I never thought to check if the one added by SotOR required any feats he otherwise wouldn't have in that instance. Something to investigate I suppose. Of course, I won't be able to modify both his Endar Spire and Manaan instances since they have the same file name.

EDIT: If I were to post the modified .utc of Darth Bandon's Manaan instance, would someone be willing to package it back into the module for me?

EDIT 2: Which script controls the lightsaber crystal given on Dantooine? I'm trying to change the crystals given to the SotOR ones.