I can help slightly with this one for Dantooine rebuilt enclave Kreia is a unique model Jinger built so as to have the suicide animation. Since it's a different model the fix won't apply to her it's just a matter of applying the fix to that model as well.

So what exactly is the compatibility issue then? From what I understand it has to do with animations, but the way I fixed them, there is no possible way that animations could have been screwed up in the process.

I'm a little confused as to Kreia's animation as well. I've used VP's Kreia fix and she still had the "suicide" animation when I visited the Dantooine enclave right before endgame as a darksider. Or is there a different suicide animation that I'm forgetting? ;)

If I understood correctly, there is another model, a distinct model used only for this animation. So you'd have to do your thing with that one too (I don't quite understand how modifying the other models could be a compatibility issue, however).

Mathematic point of view:

VP's modified models "A" and "B"

Dantooine's model is "C", which is not "A" nor "B".

How could "C" be affected by "A" or "B"? Wonder wonder.

She's just mismatched with colors as original Kreia is and VP's fixes AFAIK.

So you guys just need a fixed KreiaSeppuku model for TSLRCM, I presume?

Man someone should really release a fixed models pack. We could include such model fixes as Kreia's green fix, something akin to svosh's collars, the HI poly tin cans, the female jedi master robes. Other things akin to that.

That would be great, and I'd also like that this pack may be compatible with Dorn's hotor, if possible though.

So you guys just need a fixed KreiaSeppuku model for TSLRCM, I presume?

Man someone should really release a fixed models pack. We could include such model fixes as Kreia's green fix, something akin to svosh's collars, the HI poly tin cans, the female jedi master robes. Other things akin to that.

Heh, ask nicely (or more, be inclined to want it) and the green fix can probably get into vanilla TSLRCM, modified of course to fix that one instance there...

I would be fine with you providing the green fix and some fixed up Malachor Sith Soldiers ;). The rest probably is more mod than fix.

Guest Salk

I would be fine with you providing the green fix and some fixed up Malachor Sith Soldiers ;). The rest probably is more mod than fix.

This would be simply great!

Guest Mablus25

Fixing up the Malachor sith is awsome

Someone just needs to get a list (or compiled mod ;)) of Bug Fixes (Party XP Bug Fix), Restored Content mods (Restored Bounty Hunter), Discrepancy Fixes (Admirality), HD/HR Textures (Honestly you want an example) and Model/Texture Fixes (Kreia Green Fix/Svosh's Collar Fix (Probably with texture packs) that work with TSLRCM. I would also count things like VP's High Poly Tin Cans (Restoration Mod with Bronze Fix) and Armor Fix Metastasis (Discrepency for Most of it)

Guest Mablus25

TSLRCM which HH does that I believe

Guest Revan39

VP, all your mods I installed work perfectly. They have a place in my override permanently.

Good Job! :cool: