Sign in to follow this  
darthbdaman

The Battle of Telos Rewrite?

There's the Ravager Rewrite and the Battle of Telos Mod by respectively zbyl2 and Jinger. To which do you refer to?

Oh. you'd then have to ask zbyl2. Perhaps you could PM him with the question, if he doesn't answer here?

Sorry for reviving this, but I just wanted to ask zbyl2 does he still have plans for working on this now when TSLRCM 1.8 is released?

Of course, after completely deserved break. Because this is one mod I would definitely like to see done in the future...

Sorry for reviving this, but I just wanted to ask zbyl2 does he still have plans for working on this now when TSLRCM 1.8 is released?

You do know that TSLRCM 1.8 has already been released, right?

You do know that TSLRCM 1.8 has already been released, right?

Yes, and that is what I was saying - now when he's not busy with TSCLRM, because it's is finished, does he still plan to eventually work on Battle Of Telos Rewrite. Sorry it was unclear, I'm not native English speaker...

I assume M4-78EP has priority.

Also Ravager Rewrite is something different from Battle for Telos (by Jinger/Kreia) which is pretty much already part of 1.8...

:/

It's clear that M4-78EP is next on the schedule, that's why I said I said - eventually.

Based on what I have read somewhere I assumed, just like OP, that "Battle Of Telos Rewrite" is name for eventual, new, TSLRCM-compatible version of Ravager Rewrite. Correct me if I'm wrong...

It's clear that M4-78EP is next on the schedule, that's why I said I said - eventually.

Based on what I have read somewhere I assumed, just like OP, that "Battle Of Telos Rewrite" is name for eventual, new, TSLRCM-compatible version of Ravager Rewrite. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Unless the title changes again, of course. ;)