Canderis

Revan and Meetra heads ported from SWTOR

Just logged in to say this mod was a great idea and i and many others would be grateful if someone could finish it.

14 hours ago, iFoRias said:

Just logged in to say this mod was a great idea and i and many others would be grateful if someone could finish it.

I'd tell you that bumping threads is poorly looked upon but lately the site has been, let's say, a bit too quiet so whatever.

As for the mod, I haven't really followed the development closely. After a a quick read-through, I guess could pick up the last files that were shared in the thread and finish the mod myself. However, @defreili hasn't been around since April and I would hate to cut the ground from under his feet should he come back at somepoint to finish it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stormie97 said:

I'd tell you that bumping threads is poorly looked upon but lately the site has been, let's say, a bit too quiet so whatever.

As for the mod, I haven't really followed the development closely. After a a quick read-through, I guess could pick up the last files that were shared in the thread and finish the mod myself. However, @defreili hasn't been around since April and I would hate to cut the ground from under his feet should he come back at somepoint to finish it.

Yeah,sorry about that. 

And i definitely understand wanting to let defreili finish the mod it's just been a while now since there's been any updates and it would be a bummer to see this little project getting abandoned after how close he was to finishing it,i'd appreciate it if you could finish it but again i understand if you don't want to.

@iFoRias

In any forum it's always a good idea to send a direct message to the OP (or whoever currently manages the thread) if the last post is over a month old. If they're still active they'll respond and/or update the post. If they're not you should create a mod request and reference the abandoned mod.

It's also a good idea to read the forum's rules, as most forums explain what you should and shouldn't do. In this case:

Spoiler

Please do not make posts simply to move the topic back up to the top of the forum. This is called ‘bumping,' and outside of very specific circumstances it isn't allowed. The circumstances where it is allowed include:

• You have made a thread requesting help but have received no helpful replies as yet, and your thread is now both more than halfway down the forum's first page AND you posted your thread over two weeks ago.
  • An existing thread dealing with an issue you're currently experiencing includes some relevant information, but your issue persists. You may continue discussing from it.
  • A mod submission thread hasn't been bumped in some time, but you need to report an incompatibility, error or other meaningful matter to the modder.
  • You have meaningful contributions to add to any unlocked staff/administrative post.
  • You have meaningful contributions to add to a work-in-progress, tech demo, tool or tutorial thread (and the project in question hasn't been declared defunct).

We're fairly easygoing here, and the rules help make things easy. Have fun!

• Like 1