Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Profiles: Header Photos

58 minutes ago, ebmar said:

How about the profile header photo? I don't see any button to upload or edit one on my page 🤔

Searching.gif

Just so folks know: In addition to their blogs header photo, they can also add their own pictures to their profile header. This picture will only show up when view your profile - as the name indicates.. I'll just use a "random" profile to show where to see this.

ySTHNDy.png

I've personally chosen a picture with a size of 1920 by 300 but feel free to experiment with sizes.

6 minutes ago, Effix said:

I don't have that button either.

Are you looking on a phone or tablet?  If so, please let me know what you see on a desktop.

4 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

Are you looking on a phone or tablet?  If so, please let me know what you see on a desktop.

No, just desktop.

1hP5AX8.jpg

Huh!  If you have a blog, please check if that's also an issue?  There might be a lock that Tyvokka instituted that I don't know about.  We're all learning this new system . . . 

Sounds like it.  Was it the same with the blogs, DP?

Update:  I have now asked in the Staff section whether this option will be opened this our verified members.  I'll make a new post in this thread when I hear more.

Just now, DarthParametric said:

I don't have one myself, so can't test it directly. But I see that @jc2 's blog has a custom header.

Yeah, but he's Staff though so it makes it hard to determine if it affects non-Staff members.  We'll see . . . 

I'm sure this a "Role Permissions" thing. I don't mind but it would be nice to be able to do.
You can easily recreate things for a standard role by signing up with some random gmail address.

I also can't see how to add header photo. I could do it before, had nice background, but now the button disappeared somehow.