Sith Holocron

War Droid Request

I have recently asked Jorak Uln if he might beautify my horrid attempts at a monitor as seen in the M4-78 EP.  Here's the one that I'm talking about, folks.  (There are two versions of the monitor in that hallway but just showing this one will suffice for our purposes.)

pU8VFM6.png

As I relayed to Jorak Uln, there are issues with it:

1) It really could be better. (That knock is aimed solely at me as I made the darn textures.)
2) It has Roman letter forms and most folks want the lettering exclusively in Aurebesh. (I do have a version that I sent to Zbyl2 that has removed the non-canon lettering but replacing outright seems a better option.)

The idea behind the console is to have the droids approve (and disapprove) droids on the monitors running down the unseen production line. Here's the War Droid model that the droids are overseeing.

Ym4U2P1.png

In reply, Jorak had this request which I pass on to you fine people.

Now, to get the droid a believable animation, it would really help if you could provide me either

-a 3d model of the war droid  for a constant, fluid turning animation (= best solution)

or

- Pictures of the droid walking sideways with transparent or black background to get a continous walking animation (8 pics necessary).

If anyone can help out with that, I'd really appreciate it.

PS: DarthParametric, if you're replacing the above model with one of your fancy new models, I'd love to have your new droid so an alternate monitor could be created. (Just planning for the future!) If you're not planning on changing this droid, please disregard the request about a non-existent model.

PS: DarthParametric, if you're replacing the above model with one of your fancy new models, I'd love to have your new droid so an alternate monitor could be created. (Just planning for the future!) If you're not planning on changing this droid, please disregard the request about a non-existent model.

I haven't decided what to do about the War Droid as yet. I have the Imperial Autotrooper model, but was leaning towards using that as a replacement for the Assassin Droid. Regardless, it isn't textured as yet (with no ETA beyond "not any time soon").

• Like 1