Sign in to follow this  
Todd Hellid

Space suit walking speed

I believe that would require a 2da edit. I believe super speed was removed by TSLRCM as it was a bug and was probably there because the devs didn't like the slow walking and they didn't have enough time to fix it.

I believe that would require a 2da edit. I believe super speed was removed by TSLRCM as it was a bug and was probably there because the devs didn't like the slow walking and they didn't have enough time to fix it.

If you have decent taste you'd be using the Unofficial Tweak Pack which makes super speed a reality once more though.

If you have decent taste you'd be using the Unofficial Tweak Pack which makes super speed a reality once more though.

Shots fired xD The speed was always my favorite.

Shots fired xD The speed was always my favorite.

Well, I think the animation could definitely do with a replacement if I'm honest but I'm always about the most immersive playthroughs that stay faithful to the game as it was originally intended. 

I wonder if you could use the iridorian suit from K1 as a replacement model to use the standard walking and running animations

Omg, that's a brilliant idea!

Or you could just slow down the animations. That shouldn't be that hard to do with the proper model tools.

But the animation itself is awful- it's always seemed they are walking on their tip-toes. 

It doesn't really fix the problem. 

But the animation itself is awful- it's always seemed they are walking on their tip-toes.

It doesn't really fix the problem.

It always looked to me like you were on springs that kept getting bouncier with each step; one of the stupidest things Obsidian did with TSL IMO.

I can't remember what I did to fix mine, but it involved copying the Animation. 2da rows from Kotor 1's spacesuit. (sadly that knowledge was lost during a transition from computers)

It never ceases to amaze me that the Obsidian artists couldn't have done the same as they actually had the Official kit from Kotor.