NX01-EbonHawk

Questions about some mod compatibilities

Edit: I guess I need to do more reading and less jumping around asking questions, since by looking at the support topics on the download pages I can plainly see if they have TSLRCM compatibility or not. 

I rushed into TSL when I got it recently (haven’t played in 2 years, haven’t finished in 10) and installed a bunch of mods I found on reddit. During my playthrough I began discovering tons of other great mods on this site and wanted to know what kind of compatibility issues I’d run into with the ones not listed by Snigaroo. I’m working with a fresh install and TSLRCM 1.8.5

Any information you have regarding the compatibility between the mods in the Unknown Compatibility category and Known to be Compatible categories, and incompatibilities between one mod or the other in either category, will be greatly appreciated. 

Known to be Compatible from Snigaroo

TSLRCM 1.8.5

Extended Enclave

TSLRCM Tweak Pack

HK 50, HK 51 Reskin

Dark Harbinger

Kill the Ithorian

Kinrath Egg Drop

Thorium Charge Mod

Workbench Crystal Attunements

Prestige Save Fixes

New Mandalorian Banner Fix

Mandalorian Worn Out Armor

Choose Mira or Hanharr

Extended Korriban Arrival

Peragus Sith Troops to Sith Assassins

Sith Assassins - With Lightsabers

Bao Dur/Darth Maul

Power Cost Correction

Improved AI

Unknown Compatibility

*reported as compatible

TSL Improved Party Outfits

OR

Unique Upgradeable Clothes

- which one should I get? Are both compatible together? The former looks like it would be a bit unbalanced in the early parts of the game, while the latter is limited to Atton and Mira.

Invisible Head Gear*

Ultimate Personal Items – this will go great with Sith Assassins with Lightsabers, considering it gives you lightsabers…but does it take away something from the essential experience (of waiting to build your own saber and playing with guns or melee weapons for a while)?

Full Jedi Council*

Implant Feat Restoration 1.0*

Effects Log 1.0*

Upgrade Items Description 1.0.6

Remove Force Alignment Restrictions – Robes

Remove Restrictions for Force Powers by Armor 1.0

What can I tell you is that Full Jedi Council 2.0 is completely compatible with all of the aforementioned mods, since the TSLPatcher is built the way that patches every single file except for the textures.

• Like 1

I don't recommend using my TSL Improved Party Outfits together with Unique Upgradeable Clothes. If you choose to use my mod, you won't need Unique Upgradeable Clothes because my mod also makes Atton and Mira's unique outfits upgradeable, and my mod also adds upgradeable unique outfits to other human and humanoid party members.

If you only want Atton and Mira's unique outfits upgradeable without changing the outfits' bonus stats, and you don't care about bonus stats for other party members' outfits, you might want to use Unique Upgradeable Clothes instead.

I would like to suggest you provide links to mods you mentioned in your original post, even if the mods are available on this site, so others can know exactly which mods you were referring to and it would be easier for others to help you figure out if the mods are compatible together.

• Like 1

I would like to suggest you provide links to mods you mentioned in your original post, even if the mods are available on this site, so others can know exactly which mods you were referring to and it would be easier for others to help you figure out if the mods are compatible together.

Done, thanks for the tip. 

My Implant Feat Restoration should be compatible with all the mods you have listed. The only possible conflicts would be if you have a mod that edits the implant uti files which can result in you needing to have not only the new implant feat but the old constitution level in order to use an implant which would make the game even harder when it comes to implants.

• Like 1