seph6

TSL - faster return to Onderon

Is there a mod that make so you don't have to wait too much to return to Onderon? I heard that if you dont complet another planet, you have to wait one hour in game. I wished for a mod that would change the time to zero, so when you go back to the ebon hawk, you are already called back to Dxun.

There's no timer in this game and no "one hour delay". It'll trigger after you complete another planet, or after returning to the Ebon Hawk if there's no more planets left.

There's no timer in this game and no "one hour delay". It'll trigger after you complete another planet, or after returning to the Ebon Hawk if there's no more planets left.

Is there even a way to track long, time-based events like that?

There might be. I tried printing GetTimeHour(); using different saves, and it returns different values in each one of them, so I would assume time is still being tracked the same way it was in NWN, it's just not displayed anywhere or used for anything.

But technically, you could do

SetGlobalNumber("time", GetTimeHour());

and then have some kind script, probably in area's OnHeartbeat event, that would check for how much time has passed.

If(GetGlobalNumber("time") < GetTimeHour()) { /*do stuff*/ }

I don't believe it's used anywhere in KOTOR or any mod ever made, though.

Note that if it's anything like NWN (and I assume it's exactly like that), then one hour real time doesn't equal one hour in the game world. It's obviously much shorter than that.

EDIT: For the record

Time displayed in message log

Code I used in case anyone wants to mess with it

• Like 1

Did someone ever managed this?

Presumably, no one felt like making a mod for some that was banned. 

If you're interested in such a thing, state what you would want out of such a mod and provide details.  (Try to predict the questions the modders would ask about it when you make the request.)

Presumably, no one felt like making a mod for some that was banned. 

If you're interested in such a thing, state what you would want out of such a mod and provide details.  (Try to predict the questions the modders would ask about it when you make the request.)

Thank you, you are right, I should've asked Seph6 since the beggining. It turns out that he already made this mod and was happy to share with me.

Thanks again.