VarsityPuppet

Worst Star Wars Conspiracy Theories

Battlefront is uncanon afaik. 

I was not talking about Boba, I was talking about the idea of a clone having replaced boba. Given that all other clones had accelerated aging they'd be 60/70 in rotj, so I was saying that I highly doubt that a clone replaced boba.

In the EU, a group of clones managed to halt their accelerated aging and one (Spar) assumed Boba's identity after he temporarily disappeared after RotJ. Biba's daughter killed him.

Battlefront is uncanon afaik. 

The weapons and locations are canon. 

Oh I am aware of that, I thought we were strictly talking canon here. And in the current canon I don't believe any clones have managed to stop the aging process thus far.

The weapons and locations are canon.

And how is that relevant to random doodads being canon?

Anyway from doing some research it seems that battlefront is both canon and uncanon so I guess we are free to interpret whichever way we wish lol. Either way, boba fett is popular enough that I'm sure that he'll eventually be confirmed to have survived the sarlacc just like he did in legends.

Oh I am aware of that, I thought we were strictly talking canon here. And in the current canon I don't believe any clones have managed to stop the aging process thus far. 

No, though one (Kix) ended up in stasis and was around at the time of the new movie trilogy.

While we are on the topic of Boba Fett, how likely is it that he is somehow linked to Phasma ? They both seem to play the same role in TFA and ROTJ: looking cool but being useless in the end. What if Boba tought her that ancient mandalorain teachnique after escaping the Sarlacc ? 

[...]the biochips that are used for Order 66[...]

Oh god that still gives me cancer. I really can't believe how much they screwed up with the clone wars tv show. It has some great moments for sure, but some of the stuff is just ridiculous. I guess you gotta give the kids some sort of reason for the clones still being the good guys despite killing the jedi. Still better than what they did to Mandalore.

So I guess that stasis clone had a gender change, replaced fett and later joined the first order as cpt plasma?

So I guess that stasis clone had a gender change, replaced fett and later joined the first order as cpt plasma?

We never saw Phasma without armor and her voice could be changed through her helmet, like Kylo Ren. Kix surfaced just a few years before TFA, so it's unlikely that he took on the role of a bounty hunter that died 20+ before he came out of his stasis pod.

• Like 1

I obviously wasn't being serious.

But plasma is female given the actress that portrays her. Also as I said Boba Fett isn't dead, he is alive/dead in the sarlacc as far was we know. 

I obviously wasn't being serious.

But plasma is female given the actress that portrays her. Also as I said Boba Fett isn't dead, he is alive/dead in the sarlacc as far was we know. 

I wasn't serious either  :hrhr:

Overthinking this one TBH

I just found this one, thought it wasnt to bad (mainly because I have thought the same) xD

Here's one my cousin keeps telling me: Vader let the Tantive IV go on purpose.