Sign in to follow this  
thetruerevan75

I need some people to help me out.

Any one that's with the Republic on the Ebon Hawk server I need for a Group Flashpoint or two on Friday, I need help earning Credit's because I'm saving up for a stronghold, is anyone interested? I believe I'm level 10 but when the game is done reinstalling I can tell you for sure, I'm a Smuggler/Gunslinger.

If you want to earn credits, Flashpoints aren't the way to go about it. Heroics are the current cash cow. I'd focus on levelling your character first before anything else.

Until I'm leveled up is there anyway to get Credit's fast WITHOUT cheating? I could have got two strongholds for 5 credits each but I missed the event by 2 days. :(

If you haven't already got one, get a security key (you can get an app for your phone). That will grant you a free 100 Cartel Coins each month. The Dromund Kaas and Coruscant strongholds are something like 5 Cartel Coins each.

The Bounty Contract Week is running again as of yesterday. That's a useful thing to get experience and credits, plus reputation for that vendor.

If you can have someone come help you out, you could easily burn through your class quests in a day or two.

If you haven't already got one, get a security key (you can get an app for your phone). That will grant you a free 100 Cartel Coins each month. The Dromund Kaas and Coruscant strongholds are something like 5 Cartel Coins each.

The Bounty Contract Week is running again as of yesterday. That's a useful thing to get experience and credits, plus reputation for that vendor.

If you can have someone come help you out, you could easily burn through your class quests in a day or two.

I just joined a guild so I've got help, WOW!!! 100 free cartel coins a month, WOW!!!.