Sign in to follow this  
Ebony Moon

Black reskin of Bao-Dur's remote

It is indeed from Oldflash's Final Touch mod. From memory, there are significant problems compatibility-wise, particularly since Final Touch modifies the Appearance.2da file with a line already in use with M4-78EP. Although it has been a while since I did it, meaning I can't remember the exact process, I *think* I managed to conjure a workaround by creating a new line the Appearance.2da and just taking all the necessary files from Final Touch's tslpatchdata. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the information and link, everyone.

It looks like it would conflict with the robe mods I'm using, too. But it looks like a good resource.

LOL, someone in the comments says it makes the remote huge!

Thank you very much for the information and link, everyone.

It looks like it would conflict with the robe mods I'm using, too. But it looks like a good resource.

LOL, someone in the comments says it makes the remote huge!

You can just pick and choose what parts of the mods you'd like and leave the stuff that you don't or that you know will conflict without using the TSLPatcher.

It's not a reskin, it's an entirely new model. Typically in a case like this you can't just copy and paste the model and texture files, as they use custom names. However, fortunately in this instance through an "improper" export process on Oldflash's part, the fix is easy.

Download the archive. Extract bd_remote.mdl, bd_remote.mdx, bd_rem.tga, and bd_rem.txi. Rename the model files to C_SenBall.mdl and C_SenBall.mdx. Now copy and paste all 4 files to your Override folder. Oldflash failed to change the names of the AuroraBase or anything else, just the filename of the compiled model (and the texture, but appearance.2da doesn't use a texture override for the Remote).

TSL_Oldflash_Bao-Dur_Remote_TH.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!

I've been testing mods, and even parts of mods. I've gotten 40 or so mods, reskins and remodels working smoothly together so far. It's definitely different from Gambryo, which I'm used to.