DarthParametric

Anyone on Harbinger available to help with some Flashpoints for the DvL event?

So I'm coming late to this party. I ignored the Dark vs Light event up until now, but I decided a few days ago that I could probably knock it over up to the Eternal level pretty easily before it ends in a few weeks. That was before I realised that not all the Flashpoints had solo modes added. I'm uber casual (dirty clicker) and basically never do group content, beyond the odd class story teamup with friends back at launch. I'm not looking to PUG for these and deal with the grief that often entails, and I have no interest in joining a guild. I just need someone to babysit me through Tactical versions of the ones left on the DvL checklist. I hear they are duoable (if that is a word). These are the ones:

Athiss

Cademimu

Czerka Corporate Labs

Czerka Core Meltdown

Hammer Station

Kuat Drive Yards

The Red Reaper

Mandalorian Raiders

I have a 65 Jugg (Vengeance) as the main for the DvL event which was what I was planning on using for these. Gear is just the base Common Data Crystal 208 stuff. I can respec to Immortal if a tank is preferable.

I also have to do PVP to reach Valor 5. Blech. I've never even set foot in a Warzone.

On Harbinger, you ought to be able to find anyone to do those flashpoints in the queue, and tacticals are easy, save maybe Red Reaper. As for PvP, I would recommend starting a new Event toon, getting them to level 10, picking their advanced class, then Queue PvP. Buy a valor boost while you're at it. It only took me 3 matches and I was Valor 5.

Regarding Group Finder, as I said in the OP, I am trying to avoid random PUGs like the plague. I don't need the aggravation.

As for PvP, I would recommend starting a new Event toon, getting them to level 10, picking their advanced class, then Queue PvP. Buy a valor boost while you're at it. It only took me 3 matches and I was Valor 5.

Yeah I have a Smuggler I started today for the two Republic FPs. He's at lvl 12. I did try queuing for Warzones on him earlier, but it was the middle of the night in the US, so no joy. I've parked him until the weekend, will try again then.