MOD:N-DReW's Dark Jedi Robes

N-DReW's Dark Jedi Robes

View File

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 8.10.2016
1.1 Release Date: 24.04.2017

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
In May 2016 I created a mod called Dark Jedi Icon Fix that turns the Dark Jedi Knight and Master robes into there correct icon though recently I figured out a way
to make the Dark Jedi Robes match their original icons so what this does is change the Dark Jedi Knight and Master robe texture to look like there original icons.

In 1.1 I have included the female robe texture

Known Bugs:
Though this is my First Retexture Mod this mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
Will be incompatible with anything that changes the Dark Jedi Robe and Dark Jedi Knight robe texture this includes any robe reskin mod.

Upcoming:
The Female version of the robe
Possibly make the rest of the robes like the Dark Jedi robe

Permissions:
You may NOT claim this mod as your own.

Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool, Gimp and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2016
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible

Holy sh!t, i've wanted something like this for so long, this is awesome.

What might be cool is making the different robe levels look different. So padawan robes look like the dark jedi robes, knight like blue, master like red, and qel-drama like brown.

Holy sh!t, i've wanted something like this for so long, this is awesome.

What might be cool is making the different robe levels look different. So padawan robes look like the dark jedi robes, knight like blue, master like red, and qel-drama like brown.

Thats what I was going for but when I tried to turn the brown jedi robes into a blue robe it didn't end very well but I figured this was worthy enough to upload.

Though that doesn't mean I won't try.