John Starbinger

K1 Enhancement pack - Invisible heads and issues

Hey guys! My KOTOR itch started again so I decided to do a fresh Steam install and try out some new mods that I have yet to try out. I installed the following mods, all using their TSL patcher with no issues reported:

Classes, Feats, Powers & Skills Tweak
High quality Blasters 1.1
BoSSR (and the patch)
K1 Enhancement Pack
SpaceAlex's K1EP - Invisible Head Fix

At first it seemed that everything installed fine, but unfortunately it seems that my game is suffering from the invisible head issues caused by the Enhancement pack, despite installing the fix. It seems to affect Twi'lek females, especially unique ones such as Zaerdra. But oddly enough, it seems to have turned some NPC's into female Twi'leks too, even males. Some of the undercity dwellers also seem to be in Sith uniform now too, which I can live with that, but I assume it's not supposed to happen (I'm thinking BoSSR compatibility issue maybe?). I just know that If i'm already seeing issues on Taris, they most likely will not be the last.

I've attached some screenshots here so you can see what's going on. Among the examples, the gate guard in the undercity is now apparently a female (still has his usual voice) with an invisible head (kinda funny but definitely annoying too lol). Due to how much content BoSSR and the Enhancement pack changes, it's certainly not a surprise to me that something like this happened. The K1 Enhancement pack did come with a BoSSR compatibility patch, which I also installed. Any Ideas how I could maybe fix this? I know this file was also on the Lucasforums so I tried looking for an answer on there, but the site seems to be completely down.

Any help would be appreciated and can provide any additional info/files if needed. Thanks!

post-12646-0-55259000-1473060208_thumb.jpg
post-12646-0-95462200-1473060246_thumb.jpg
post-12646-0-17271600-1473060151_thumb.jpg

Can now confirm that it is definitely not BoSSR causing the problem. Just did an install with a fresh override and modules folder, only installing the enhancement pack (and head fix) and still have missing heads. Kinda sucks cause this mod seemed really cool! 

post-12646-0-41895400-1473119896_thumb.jpg

Kinda sucks cause this mod seemed really cool!

Too bad you didn't include a link to the mod so modders could attempt to make a fix for it.

Too bad you didn't include a link to the mod so modders could attempt to make a fix for it.

Uh what? No one asked for a link lol. But since you mentioned it, you can get it here from the OneDrive link: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/2627-downloadspacealexs-k1ep-invisible-head-fix/

I think the mod originated on Lucasforums, but I'm sure you already know the deal with that. A proper fix would be great though! I'm probably going to continue playing through for now after I reinstall BoSSR just to see how bad it really is.

EDIT: If anyone decides to look into this I can provide any files if necessary. Feel free to PM me and I can send whatever. With the work the original modder did, this mod really deserves a reboot/fix, and a proper place on the forums (but I guess that's not up to me).