Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

Did You Know?: Star Wars Gaming

See.the section in the video about the Darth Maul game. Or The Force Unleashed.

Darth Insanius

Darth Talon and Darth Maul being "friends"

Cringe

Nope. There will not be a Force unleashed 3, they have already over-written TFU storyline with SW rebels and some comics, and the ONLY SW material released from now on has to be canon.

I know that the games of TFU and TFU2  are a little bit boring to play,

but  after TFU2   who rescue Vader?  Boba Fett or what   :question: 

I know that the games of TFU and TFU2  are a little bit boring to play,

but  after TFU2   who rescue Vader?  Boba Fett or what   :question:[/size] [/size]

Personally, I enjoyed them, but i think I would have preferred TFU3 than a Star Wars rebels.

Don't get me wrong, rebels is cool, and I like how we get to see characters from The Clone wars, yet still, we could have gotten TFU3 and an actual The Clone wars season 6/7, But I digress.

Besides, TFU had an amazingly powerful jedi who can pull down star destroyers, I mean seriously, then you come along and replace him with a bratty street rat (Ezra). Honestly, 'tis the truth.

Besides, TFU had an amazingly powerful jedi who can pull down star destroyers, I mean seriously, then you come along and replace him with a bratty street rat (Ezra). Honestly, 'tis the truth.

So that's all that makes TFU good? Having a demi-god Jedi doesn't make something good if it's not done right, and it wasn't. TFU 1 was ok but then TFU 2 became hilariously dumb. If anything, it ruined the OT because basically anything Luke does makes him look pathetic compared to Galen.

TBH the video may be cringe-worthy, but that doesn't mean everything they did was so. All that needed to happen was a shake-up on top and the company could have gone on just fine, would have rather'd that than disney handing the keys to EA

Personally, I enjoyed them, but i think I would have preferred TFU3 than a Star Wars rebels.

Don't get me wrong, rebels is cool, and I like how we get to see characters from The Clone wars, yet still, we could have gotten TFU3 and an actual The Clone wars season 6/7, But I digress.

Hey TheDarkChocolateJedi,  what can we do to trigger the interest to Lucasarts so they would decide to start the project for Star Wars The Force Unleashed 3 next year? 

Hey TheDarkChocolateJedi,  what can we do to trigger the interest to Lucasarts so they would decide to start the project for Star Wars The Force Unleashed 3 next year? 

Please no

• Like 1

Hate to burst your bubble bud, but you do realize LucasArts was dissolved right?

• Like 1

Hate to burst your bubble bud, but you do realize LucasArts was dissolved right?

Doctor Evil, you are telling the truth, Lucasarts Company is dead and the projects cancelled.  I found all about it on this link : http://www.bing.com/search?q=is%20lucasarts%20dead&qs=HS&sk=HS0&pq=&sp=1&sc=8-0&form=BDKTMA&pc=BDT5&shash=&BDParam=0000&mkt=en-US

What is going on with the gaming industry on 2016? :question:

I want a TFU3 to see how it's resolved, not only how Vader's freed but how the hell they'll kill off Kota and Starkiller in time for ANH.

I want a TFU3 to see how it's resolved, not only how Vader's freed but how the hell they'll kill off Kota and Starkiller in time for ANH.

Fan fiction is probably your best bet for that.

I'd advise one starts a petition, but those rarely work out, and seeing as canon has already been established and the people over at Disney and LucasArts are stubborn as rocks. So, the only way I see it happening is either A: A fan project, or B: A very successful petition that I doubt would ever gain success.

Fan fiction is probably your best bet for that.

where that game belongs

where that game belongs

Was that game really that bad? I mean, at least they got a good voice actor for Darth Vader?

Also, unrelated, but I always think of this video whenever fan-fiction is brought up.

Highlight: "And they all kissed Kevin and got super-pregnant!"

Was that game really that bad? I mean, at least they got a good voice actor for Darth Vader?

Also, unrelated, but I always think of this video whenever fan-fiction is brought up.

Highlight: "And they all kissed Kevin and got super-pregnant!"

The game itself is alright, its the awful story that I cannot stand

See.the section in the video about the Darth Maul game. Or The Force Unleashed.

Darth Insanius

Darth Talon and Darth Maul being "friends"

Cringe

And... none of that happened. So clearly he's not an omnipotent ruler of everything, more advisor. That people ignore.

• Like 1

And... none of that happened. So clearly he's not an omnipotent ruler of everything, more advisor. That people ignore.

You're right. Things could have been a lot worse.

Seems like he derailed 1313 though because of his involvement though.

You're right. Things could have been a lot worse.

Seems like he derailed 1313 though because of his involvement though.

Yep, although it sounds like they have started developing 1313 over at EA, I hope if they do develop the game, they don't screw it up as badly as they did SWBF, otherwise it could be the end for SW games altogether