Sith Holocron

Your own KOTOR1 or KOTOR 2 Playlist?

If you were to create your own playlist for either KotOR1 or KotOR2, what tracks would you have on it?

What song would be good for area or event? These details would be helpful too!

Keep in mind that you should choose just one game per post or we'll get a wall of text to contend with. (Choose one of the games with your music choices - then let a few other folks post before you drop your next lists of selections.)

Music need not be restrained to the Star Wars universe as well. 

Please do list the title of the song, artist and the album though.

The thread is limited to KotOR1 or KotOR2. Other games should be in their own threads.

I'm going to have to pass on this one. I sometimes even listen to KOTOR music in other situations... so I wouldn't want to replace it in-game. Might be interesting to see what others say though.

This is quite familiar to me, as I've dropped pretty much the entire TSL soundtrack in favor of custom music. K1, not so much. So here goes for TSL.

Peragus -

| Combat - Tank Hangar Battle, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Harbinger - Holding Cells, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - As above

Ebon Hawk - Tatooine, KotOR | Combat - Taris Lower City Battle, KotOR

Citadel Station - Taris Upper City Apartments, KotOR | Combat - Anchorhead Street Fight, KotOR

Citadel Cantina - The Cantina Band, Jedi Outcast

Telos Surface - Tusken Enclave, KotOR | Combat - Sand People Ambush, KotOR

Telos Military Base - Armory, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - Armory Evasion, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Polar Plateau - The Floating City, Darksiders II | Combat - The Abyssal Plains, Darksiders II

Telos Academy - The Crypt, Darksiders II | Combat - As above

Nar Shaddaa - Warehouse North, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - Warehouse North Battle, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Jekk'Jekk Tarr - Comm Tower A, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - Stairway Chase, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Goto's Yacht - Taris Sewers, KotOR | Combat - Taris Sewers Battle, KotOR

Dxun Jungle - Ruined City, Soul Reaver | Combat - Ruined City Combat, Soul Reaver

Mandalorian Camp - The Human Citadel, Soul Reaver | Combat - The Human Citadel Combat, Soul Reaver

Dxun Tomb - Ruined City - Danger, Soul Reaver | Combat - Ruined City Combat, Soul Reaver

Onderon - Taris Upper City Streets, KotOR | Combat - Taris Upper City Battle, KotOR

Onderon Cantina - Javyar's Cantina, KotOR | Combat - As above

Dantooine - Overland, Soul Reaver 2 | Combat - Overland Combat, Soul Reaver 2

Rebuilt Enclave -

| Combat - As above

Korriban - The Sarafan Stronghold, Soul Reaver 2 | Combat - Sarafan Battle, Soul Reaver 2

M4-78 Landing Pad - Armory South, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - Ambush, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

M4-78 Main Hub - Transition, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes | Combat - As above

Ravager -

| Combat - As above

Malachor - Dark Theme 1, Enclave | Combat - Dark Combat Theme 1, Enclave

Trayus Academy - The Eternal Throne, Darksiders 2 | Combat - As above

Trayus Core - Supernatural Desert, Darksiders 2 | Combat - Ozar Midrashim, Soul Reaver

Kreia's Theme - Witness to a Funeral, Transformers: The Movie

Sion's Theme - Transformation, Transformers: The Movie

Nihilus' Theme - Githyanki Theme, Neverwinter Nights 2

Atris' Theme - Arrival, Tron Legacy

• Like 2

It seems I've scared the others away with the extensive playlist.

Go on scrubs, don't be shy, post something of your own.

LOL... For me, I just use tracks from John williams and a few other composers who are similar in style. I like the whole SW feel to it still. My biggest issue is that I change the music on a regular basis

I've been own to play Peragus with the music off. Much creepyer. creature feature for Taris, Sabatton (Primo Victoria in particular) and Ruffus Rex on Koriban. Other than that there is nothing in particular

Nuclear by mike oldfield (Metal gear solid song), specifically for the ravager, and during combat... This Is War by 30 seconds to mars (I know these do not seem like they fit the part, however i love these songs, and i think that the context they are placed in on these levels is perfect)