Sign in to follow this  
Dafty_Pixel

Kotor Widescreen 16:9, UI 800x600

Hello everyone,

I need help i have start modding my kotor 1 with the for cd edition.

Everything work great the game run into 1360x768, the cinematic are in 1360x768 too but ........ the ui is in 800x600

i try to change the interface into uniws but the software didn't have my resolution so i don't see the text and the interface is too big or too small.

Thank for the help.

post-18388-0-67847000-1445541697_thumb.png

You have to install the UI fixes that are on WSGF.

For some reason, I can't connect to the website at the moment.

You have to install the UI fixes that are on WSGF.

For some reason, I can't connect to the website at the moment.

i have try me too and i can't connect

You can find them here.

The site is in German, but it's the first set of resolutions that'll lead you to the corresponding downloads.

i already have the Uniws but the program don't have my resolution

From your screenshot it doesn't look like you're missing the actual high resolution provided by UniWS. The problem is simply that the GUI elements are still where they were before only that this is now in the middle of your screen.

And to fix that you need the download from my link. There is a list of resolutions, pick yours, download the files and place them in your Override. That'll fix your GUI.

If that's not your issue, you need to rephrase it again as it certainly sounds like this problem in your first post.

Extract the files inside the zip from THIS link and place them in your override folder. This will fix your HuD

Just install Flawless Widescreen. It solved all possible problems with resolution for my K1 and K2 games( and other games as well). Just like you I'm playing with 1366x768 on my notebook. 

This program works automatically. It will fix UI, HUD and all other things.

Just install Flawless Widescreen. It solved all possible problems with resolution for my K1 and K2 games( and other games as well). Just like you I'm playing with 1366x768 on my notebook. 

This program works automatically. It will fix UI, HUD and all other things.

i have the 4 cd edition not the steam edition :S

Give him the link to make his life easier. ;)

i have the 4 cd edition not the steam edition :S

It should work with any version. 

www.flawlesswidescreen.org/

Run the program, find the game. Run in once. Quit. And run again. Done.

Gud, gud. Now click "fix enabled"  (color should be changed to green) and run the game. Exit the game and run again. You need to do this only once at the beggining. Next time just run the game once.

Hmm try to run game few times. After running your Kotor resolution should be changed with all fixes for HUD etc.

You can try to turn off screen scalling in your grahics card panel options (but it shouldn't be necessary). In kotor propereties do not select any option (including compatibility adn running as admin, instead of this run game with multi core fix - that btw)

But game is runing normally with this programy turned on? Perhaps you could try to change resolution in game options. 

What exactly happens when you run the game after you ran the program? You know that this program must be running along with the game? So do not close the window or exit FW before turning on Kotor. 

Oh and one more thing. Delete this creepy Unwis and all files for HUD etc. If you patched exe then unpatch it. Delete HUD files of you override folder.

To be honest, for me this program worked without any problems. Installed it, turned on, applied fix and after that turned on the game. Nothing else. 1366x768 was already switched, HUD fixed was applied and that's how this program works.