Eauxps I. Fourgott

Has anyone found this in BOS:SR

Hi everybody,

I'm curious to know if anybody has ever found the datapad labeled "Message from Mod Author" that is apparently in the mod Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. I haven't found it myself... I only discovered it through the KSE. I suppose that it may not actually be in the mod (there's a number of other items that are obviously from it but aren't in the actual mod as well), but if it is, I'd kind of like to know where.

• Like 1

Hi everybody,

I'm curious to know if anybody has ever found the datapad labeled "Message from Mod Author" that is apparently in the mod Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. I haven't found it myself... I only discovered it through the KSE. I suppose that it may not actually be in the mod (there's a number of other items that are obviously from it but aren't in the actual mod as well), but if it is, I'd kind of like to know where.

I've heard there's a "Bonus Chest" somewhere in the mod, but I haven't found it. Others have in the past, though...

It used to be in a plasteel cylinder in the last Orion module before departing with Shadow, by the escape pods. Not sure if it's still there though, as that was in the original Brotherhood of Shadow.

It used to be in a plasteel cylinder in the last Orion module before departing with Shadow, by the escape pods. Not sure if it's still there though, as that was in the original Brotherhood of Shadow.

Okay, then, I thought it might be from the original BOS. I'm about to play through that part, actually, so I'll be able to find out if that's still there or not.

What does the Non-Canon Key do in the mod exactly since this is my second time beating it.I've always wondered what does it do.

I'm new to the forums by the way.

• Like 1

What does the Non-Canon Key do in the mod exactly since this is my second time beating it.I've always wondered what does it do.

I'm new to the forums by the way.

I believe it opens a chest somewhere, but I've never found it.

Welcome to the forums!

There's a certain footlocker that can only be opened using the non-canon key. It contains some pretty nice custom loot.

I can give more specific information if needed. (I stumbled across the info while casually reading the mod's official thread.)

IIIIIIIIIIII know what it does...

Do you ever remember seeing a locked door in the apartment modules on Korriban? You know, the apartment module that had the Mandalorian, several miners and the "dance-off"? This door can only be opened by doing the following:

-Go to the apartment room with the Twilek that sells the gear with some random miners. In the back, you'll see a shaky looking miner who will mumble on about needing credits for spice and that he wants to play Pazaak. Last time I played, the max wager was 900. 

-You must play him 3 consecutive times and win 3 consecutive times. The reasoning behind this is that he will officially admit defeat once he loses all of his credits. This also means that I don't recommend lowering the Pazaak wager. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAVING BEFORE AND AFTER EACH GAME.

-Once you beat him 3 times in a row, he will say that he doesn't like you and that he has no more credits. He will then end the conversation and walk slowly around the apartment ring complex. You must follow him. He will aproach the locked door and will open it. He will then have walk a few steps into the door and fall unconscious.

-There is a footlocker in the room that is connected to the key. What you'll find in it is...

Mandalore's Mask, The Sith Advisor Robes belonging to Akirikon's imprisoners and their facial mouth piece. Both have good, game breaking stats. :D

Apologies if I got some slight details incorrect, but I know that the gist of it is accurate. It's been years since I played BOS:SR

Hope you enjoyed the most epic mod ever made for Kotor (next to the Kotor 1 Restoration mod, of course.  :P )

The chest can be found in the first module you enter through when you leave dreshdae on korriban, I believe it's the 1st or 2nd department to the right :)