gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Yup. You have both Heroes of the old republic 1.5 and USM. They are not compatible and potentially the source of your issue.

Intel Core i5

Geforce 420m

Windows & 64-bit

1.0b

TSLRCM 1.7

No other mods

2 glitches, one minor and one major.

Minor - Mira and Hannhar are chilling in the Refugee Landing Pad - Mira at the end of the hall after leaving the Ebon Hawk and Hannhar by the Duros merchant from the trade war quest. I can't remember when they first showed up, but they're still there after leaving GOTO's yacht.

Major - First finished Dantooine, then NS. Wanted to go back to Dantooine to buy lightsaber parts, and the planet doesn't load. Screen goes black, mouse is fine and moves around, but loading screen doesn't appear. Have gone to other planets fine.

1) That's when you talk to Vossk and leave too fast. I made the first line unskippable to make it less likely, but as you can see, it can still happen. I suppose I could make the first line last *as* long as it takes for the script to not bug out, but that might be annoying for players too.

2) Been mentioned several times before (it's a vanilla glitch), but so far no one knows why it happens. As such, can't also really fix either. Sadly, you probably have to circumvent 601DAN with cheating.

1) That's when you talk to Vossk and leave too fast. I made the first line unskippable to make it less likely, but as you can see, it can still happen. I suppose I could make the first line last *as* long as it takes for the script to not bug out, but that might be annoying for players too.

2) Been mentioned several times before (it's a vanilla glitch), but so far no one knows why it happens. As such, can't also really fix either. Sadly, you probably have to circumvent 601DAN with cheating.

1) Oh, ok. I did rush that dialogue since i was replaying through all of NS - messed up the first time and got the call from the exchange before i wanted to.

2) Is 601DAN the first area in Dantooine? In which case, do you mean i should use a cheat to go straight into the area with the temple entrance, mercs camp, etc?

Thanks, and great work on the mod so far. I'm really enjoying it.

In which case, do you mean i should use a cheat to go straight into the area with the temple entrance, mercs camp, etc?

Yes.

That's the only way I know of, sorry :(.

So... has anyone been able to get cheats working on Windows 7? I opened swkotor2.ini as an admin and entered both EnableCheats=1 and EnableConsole=1, but when i run the game it console doesn't do anything. I tried running the game itself as an admin, but when i do it says i have no saved games.

EDIT - Just checked and when i run it in compatibility mode for Xp SP3 the console works. Got to the tutorial and "heal" did what it was supposed to do. So now, i just need to figure out how to get that mode to see my save files.

EDIT 2 - FIXED. My save files weren't stored under the normal "Save" folder, and so i went hunting. A random post on the old obsidian forum told me where Vista and 7 keep them - (your user name)/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files(or program files(x86) for 64 bit)/LucasArts/SWKotORII/saves

While there, i see there's also a copy of SWKOTOR2.ini. On a hunch, i go in, add EnableCheats=1 under game options, and save. Launch the game, warp to DAN605, and things look good.

Credit

Guest Qui-Don Jorn

I have a problem in Freedon Nadds Tomb on Dxun, the game freezes and crashes while entering the final chamber with the sarcophagus. Reloading a save and playing the complete mission again doesn't help. It's my first crash in 23 hours.

TSL (german version)

Patch 1.0b

Mods:

TSLRCM 1.7

Heroes of the Republic 1.5

Coruscant Jedi Temple (with compability update)

Darker Peragus

Ultimate Personal Items

Dak's armored robes

Vibrosword replacement pack

Ultimate Saber Mod

All mods have been converted with the dlgconverter.

Any ideas?

??!!

How in the world did you install both USM and HotOR??

Its either one or the other,..their hilt models and my hilt models have the same numbers- you can't have both. And USM and HotOR both edit the party member dialogs..its one or the other.

• Like 1

??!!

How in the world did you install both USM and HotOR??

I just installed them both and it worked fine for 23 hours. It didn't came to me that the line "still not compatible with USM" in the readme could refer to ultimate sabers. Now I know better. I just made a clean re-install without USM, now it crashes while loading a save, so I will have to start again. Well, beforehand I'll go again through KotoR 1.

Win 7 Pro x64 (running in Windows XP Service Pack 2 Compatibility)

Version 1.0a (When I go to install 1.0b I get to "lips/101PER_loc.mod", I get an OLD File does not exist Error)

Mods - TSLRCM 1.7 + Unofficial Fix

I am having an Issue where I cannot do the Hand to Hand combat Training with the Handmaiden (for her Jedi Conversion). I meet the level requirements and have more than enough influence with her for the first 2 Sparring matches but when I ask her about what she is doing my only response options are "forget it" and "Play Pazaak with Atton." I have saved and reloaded and ran on and off the EH but this does not fix the issue.

Also, I am having an issue when asking Kreia about Lightsaber Training. When I ask her to train me she tells me that I need to find a Lightsaber (Visas has her's), but I already have a Lightsaber equipped. Does it need to be MY Lightsaber in order to do this or is it bugged?

1. Fly to another planet, exit, re-enter. We prevented it there to prevent the "infinite fight" glitch appearing.

2. Visas needs one equipped, and then you need 2 single-bladed ones for yourself.

I am having an Issue where I cannot do the Hand to Hand combat Training with the Handmaiden (for her Jedi Conversion). I meet the level requirements and have more than enough influence with her for the first 2 Sparring matches but when I ask her about what she is doing my only response options are "forget it" and "Play Pazaak with Atton." I have saved and reloaded and ran on and off the EH but this does not fix the issue.

If your getting the "foget it , go play pazaak with Atton" line then you had way more influence with Visas then Handmaiden and it "pissed her off" so now she'll never train as a jedi. Once she's mad at you that's the only line you'll get,it may be possible to gain influence through out the game but I don't think there are enough places that gain influence with her.

Even gaining influence won't "unlock" her in that case. Once the flag's set, no other talkin'...

Even gaining influence won't "unlock" her in that case. Once the flag's set, no other talkin'...

The thing is though I have not even talked to Visas at all other than her first fight on the EH, and I even took the neutral route when Handmaiden asked about her right afterward so i would not lose Influence. I have all the conversation routes open, including the initial route about her mother being a Jedi Knight, but her training one simply is not there.

And by Forget it and Play Pazaak with Atton I mean

1. You could always play Pazaak with Atton. (Followed by Atton and T3 yelling at each other)

2. Forget it. I had other Questions.

3. Nevermind. I'll go.

Edited by Skittlesnbitz

Have you tried going to a planet and re-entering.

Where exactly are you (planet)?

I just got back from Dxun and Onderon (To get all of her influence points on there) and about to go to Nar Shadda. I tried re entering the ship and re loading the game but its just not there.

Hi folks.

Dunno if anyone reported this but fot id better say in case before 1.8 is out.

Found a bug on Nar Shaddaa (unsurprisingly cos its the buggiest planet) with the Pylons quest not completing when im using a Cryogenic Power Cell to fix them. The game is acting like its finished but the quest is unfinished in my Journal.

Set it to completed with KSE.

-FitScotGaymer

Using the console? Then I don't see an issue?

Through Lassavou? Then it's already fixed for 1.8, but thanks for reporting!

No Prob Hassat Hunter.

Just fot I better say in case no one has noticed. Its a fairly innocuous thing.

Yeh fixed it through Lassavou using the Power Cell he gives you.

Sure thing!

I load your save, and everything is fine for me. Handmaiden has all her dialogue options, including the choice to fight.

I would definitely recommend trying a re-install... :unsure:

I load your save, and everything is fine for me. Handmaiden has all her dialogue options, including the choice to fight.

I would definitely recommend trying a re-install... :unsure:

Perhaps I shall then. I wonder why it works for you and not me.

The Reinstall Worked and the conversation option appears now as it should! I wonder what could have happened on my old install that it bugged? Anyways, Thanks for the help!

Edited by Skittlesnbitz

Well, it's no big deal, but I thought it may be wise to talk to you ;) Maybe you know how to fix this *little* mistake :cool: I play the German version of "The Sith Lords", TSLRCM Vers. 1.8 and after I managed to escape from Peragus, Attons tells me I should look after Kreia, because of her hand and so on. So, I go to her and talk to her, but after a few sentences, she stops "talking". Well, I can still read what she says, but her voice is missing. This is no restored content, by the way.

Edit: This green Twilek, who lost his girlfriend in a pazaak game, his voice is missing, too. I bet there may be others with missing voices. Hope you guys can fix that. :hot:

Edit: Silvan actually means TSLRCM Version 1.7. This is cleared up later in the thread.

Ehm, 1.8? That's not released you know.

Do you mean 1.7? Or did you use TSLRP 1.0b8?

Oh yeah, I mean 1.7 xD Sorry for that :wub: