Kate The Bionic Uterus

Dishonored PC Game

I have this game sitting in my drawer and it has been collecting dust for some time now. Has anyone played it on PC and if so can you share your experience and offer any set up tips?

Dishonored is one of my favorite games 

Its a really good PC port so there isnt much to worry about. One thing I can suggest is to not just savescum the entire time. Its much more satisfying to take things slow.

I have this game sitting in my drawer and it has been collecting dust for some time now. Has anyone played it on PC and if so can you share your experience and offer any set up tips?

I played it, love it to death. Works like a charm, good optimization, good controls, quick saves and loads are present, overall a very solid version of a pretty good game.

Probably my favorite AAA title. It's really awesome how you can approach almost everything from different angles and you can choose what you want to do any how you play.

It's also one of the few games I played more than once. And the second time was one of the best gaming experiences I ever had: I played the entire game without killing anyone (really NO one) and without ever been seen. That's sometimes really hard but soooo satisfying. I did the same with the DLCs and it was awesome as well.

unfortunately I don't have any dlcs. I picked the game up at a store for 10 dollars a while back... like way back last year some time.

Anyhoos, thanks for the info guys, I think I'll give it a try... so any idea about mods? I couldn't find too many :question:

Anyhoos, thanks for the info guys, I think I'll give it a try... so any idea about mods? I couldn't find too many :question:

There is basically just the ultimate difficulty "mod" that is a series of ini tweaks and then the usual post FX (sweetfx) presets.

Be warned the game will be really, REALLY hard

There is basically just the ultimate difficulty "mod" that is a series of ini tweaks and then the usual post FX (sweetfx) presets.

Havent played the game yet, but how does it compare to Dark Souls with that mod?

Hey Xuul, ya I think I'll skip those ini changes for now but I am interested in the sweetfx presets. I installed the game but I am still playing TTW. I am messing around with a beta enb preset and that is keeping me entertained these days.

Hey Xuul, ya I think I'll skip those ini changes for now but I am interested in the sweetfx presets. I installed the game but I am still playing TTW. I am messing around with a beta enb preset and that is keeping me entertained these days.

The SweetFX prests for Dishonored look nice. I made a really, really, old out of date video on them (i think).

TTW? Like Tale of Two Wastelands?

The SweetFX prests for Dishonored look nice. I made a really, really, old out of date video on them (i think).

TTW? Like Tale of Two Wastelands?

I'll look for your video on your youtube account

yes, Tale of Two Wastes

I'll look for your video on your youtube account

yes, Tale of Two Wastes

Yeah TTW is something I get requested to look at a lot.

I might have to ask you a few questions since I have never used it, once I finish my Fallout tutorial series... and my Oblivion series... 

It may be a while.

Yeah TTW is something I get requested to look at a lot.

I might have to ask you a few questions since I have never used it, once I finish my Fallout tutorial series... and my Oblivion series... 

It may be a while.

Ask me anything, anytime, anywhere  :ice:

I found the famous dishonored sweetfx settings bt jim2point0 BIG difference :Juggle:

Edited by Kate The Bionic Uterus

I couldn't find any video on SweetFx presets but I did find your video on the Ultimate Difficulty Mod.

There is also this;

Dishonored RM-Extraction Download N' MORE! | 1080p TRUE HD

EDIT: forgot this-->  Realism Mod Announcement - Dishonored | 1080p TRUE HD

Edited by Kate The Bionic Uterus