VarsityPuppet

Malachor VI: An Ending Mod

Guest Slstoev

Is that a new module or a cut module?

I think it's new a module since TSLRCM restored everything that was cut from Malachor.

I hope your time off will enable an even greater Malachor VI mod to be created! My signature should make it clear that this delay isn't anything I'm worrying about. ;)

Guest Zhaboka

I totally agree with Holocron!

That's what I was thinking, Sistoev. Exciting!

jZzPJ.jpg

By the way, the teeny alcove shown in the back of the space looks like an elevator. Perhaps that's where the Exile will go to find the Ebon Hawk on a landing platform - if the player decides to reform the Jedi Council on Dantooine. (That's my guess, anyway.)

Guest Darth Hayze

I''m really looking forward to a high quality mod, from this, M4-78, the final TSLRCM(whenever that is), and RoR. Take all the time you need :)

By the way, the teeny alcove shown in the back of the space looks like an elevator. Perhaps that's where the Exile will go to find the Ebon Hawk on a landing platform - if the player decides to reform the Jedi Council on Dantooine. (That's my guess, anyway.)

That alcove up on top of the picture? Not quite a landing pad.

Guest Zhaboka

I think he means that alcove is the elevator that would take the exile to an unseen landing pad...

Who did the modeling?

Guest Zhaboka

Hmmm... methinks it's some obscure bit of Peragus.

Hmmm... methinks it's some obscure bit of Peragus.

Thats what i was thinking...

I dont think its a cut module, i think its a combination...

And why is the Handmaiden's lightsaber transparent?

Guest DH-010

^^

lol, that sucks then

Anyway, guess I'll just have to wait longer... :( No worries, I will wait longer.

Guest Dark_Ansem

made any significant/crucial update?

Well, production has resumed for the moment. Can't say it will stay as such for too long since I'll be starting school soon (3 classes + full time job).

But we're going for the moment.

One thing that was sort of on our minds but never really came into the forefront of things now is....

*drumroll*

Voice Overs!

I've been writing up dialog for some of the characters in the mod, and of course, one crucial thing to think about is what voice will be saying these words. Then I have to backtrack and think about character motivation and all that jazz... it's a hassle, but in the end it sounds generally better than the generic "I am a very, very bad Sith Lord" or "There he is, blast him!"

Anyways, as an early casting call, who would be interested in providing a few voices for this mod here?

Don't worry, there aren't any big roles in the mod that need to be voiced. They're pretty much all enemies, so we're able to add that "radio' effect to the voices (akin to a Sith soldier).

Zhaboka is already in - and even if he wasn't, he still is ;)

Me, I'm in because I'm making the mod and I'm doubting my ability to find enough willing souls.

... so yeah...

-VP

Anyways, as an early casting call, who would be interested in providing a few voices for this mod here?

I'm interested.

Guest Fallen Guardian

I could possibly do some lines.

Guest Zhaboka

Zhaboka is already in - and even if he wasn't, he still is ;)

:D

Guest plasma890

I can do some lines, and perhaps my friend also.

Thanks guys. I'll let you know what we have in terms of lines to record. As I said, it was a preliminary role call. I will PM you guys with some more information.

Anyways, if it hasn't been established before that MVI is going beyond the realms of simple restored content, this bit of info will seal the deal.

This is just a render, a concept of what I would like for it to do in-game, but I'm still working on the whole "getting it in the game" segment. I've done it before without the lightmaps, and I'm sure with the added lightmaps it won't be hard, I've just been having to deal with compatibility issues with KAurora and Win7... blech. I even had to contact SithSpecter to figure out why it wasn't exporting earlier.... small steps at a time.

DGhob.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Zhaboka

HOLY GOD.

AUGHH.

JUST.

WOW.

JEEZ.