Sign in to follow this  
redrob41

Download:RoR Playable Humans for TSL

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=490

File Name: RoR Playable Humans for TSL

File Submitter: redrob41

File Submitted: 02 Nov 2014

File Category: Skins

This mod will add 31 playable Humans (16 male & 15 female) to TSL. They are based on the heads that I made for the Revenge of Revan Demo. Some are vanilla head models with rearranged skins, while others have slightly modified head models.

Also, the underwear and dancer body models will be updated (these are the same models in my Player & Party Underwear mod for TSL). The new textures are based on the RoR underwear design, but in Peragus uniform colors.

Click here to download this file

Would these heads cause problems with using headgear from other mods?

Would these heads cause problems with using headgear from other mods?

They don't have any problem with vanilla headgear, so as long as the mod headgear is set up the same way, they should be fine.

Is there any way to separate the male and female?

I'm not sure what you mean?

I gather they want to be able to install the male and female heads separately, as two distinct mods. Not that there is any actual need to.

I just don't like the male heads, pretty much it. 

I just don't like the male heads, pretty much it.

Even if they're installed, you don't have to use them, and if you play as a female PC, you won't even see them.

However, if you really don't want them, then all it takes is a little bit of work on your part. Before you install the mod, you can edit the changes.ini file in the TSLPatchdata folder using a text editor like Note Pad. Just delete any and all blocks of text regarding the male characters. There should be headers for them in [square brackets], and there will be sections for Heads, Appearance, and Portraits.

Alternatively, if you're already installed the mod, and you have the tools to edit .2da files, you can open up portraits.2da and for any character that you don't want, you can change the "for PC" field from 1 to 0. After that, they shouldn't show up in the character selection screen. Edit: that would be the .2da file that is in the Override directory, not the one that comes with the mod.

Even if they're installed, you don't have to use them, and if you play as a female PC, you won't even see them.

However, if you really don't want them, then all it takes is a little bit of work on your part. Before you install the mod, you can edit the changes.ini file in the TSLPatchdata folder using a text editor like Note Pad. Just delete any and all blocks of text regarding the male characters. There should be headers for them in [square brackets], and there will be sections for Heads, Appearance, and Portraits.

Alternatively, if you're already installed the mod, and you have the tools to edit .2da files, you can open up portraits.2da and for any character that you don't want, you can change the "for PC" field from 1 to 0. After that, they shouldn't show up in the character selection screen. Edit: that would be the .2da file that is in the Override directory, not the one that comes with the mod.

Thank you very much. 

Is it possible to install just the heads and not change the body models/underwear?

For most of them, yes. It's as simple as deleting the body textures from the installer; you'll get a bunch of errors reported but it works. Unfortunately several heads are assigned to new skintones so deleting these new skin bodies causes their related heads to have blank white bodies. Can't recall which skin colours are new and which aren't tho.

For most of them, yes. It's as simple as deleting the body textures from the installer; you'll get a bunch of errors reported but it works. Unfortunately several heads are assigned to new skintones so deleting these new skin bodies causes their related heads to have blank white bodies. Can't recall which skin colours are new and which aren't tho.

Okay, so which files would those be?

Okay, so which files would those be?

The PFB and PMB .tga files.

I must re-warn you though, that I cannot recall which heads have new body skins, so it is entirely possible that the head you want has a body of textureless white when you play. Your best bet is to wait for word from redrob41 as to which are which. If you do decide to do this, keep backups.

The PFB and PMB .tga files.

I must re-warn you though, that I cannot recall which heads have new body skins, so it is entirely possible that the head you want has a body of textureless white when you play. Your best bet is to wait for word from redrob41 as to which are which. If you do decide to do this, keep backups.

Wouldn't that just be a problem if I wasn't wearing armor/robes?

Thanks for the info, by the way.

Wouldn't that just be a problem if I wasn't wearing armor/robes?

Thanks for the info, by the way.

yes. But keep in mind that you start the game as such and spend a noticeable amount of time as such.

the way that the patcher is set up, is that the bodies copy an existing line from appearance.2da (line 137 for males) and keeps the same body models that were already there. The only thing that the patcher will change, body wise, is the texture. By default, the Hispanic PCs use the Asian underwear skin, but my mod replaces it with a new one. If you just delete textures, ABC humans should still have the default underwear, but the Hispanics will show up as white.

If you just want the default body and texture, there are two ways of doing it. Before installing, open the changes.ini file with any text editor,

and find "texa=PMBAMH" and replace it with "texa=PMBAMA"

and find "texa=PFBAMH" and replace it with "texa=PFBAMA"

For the females, the patcher will also change the dancer body model and textures, but if you don't want the new (better shaped and detailed) then you just have to delete the .tga files and do the same thing with changes.ini

find "texl=PFBLH" and replace with "texl=PFBLA"

and find "texlevil=PFBLD" and replace with "texlevil=PFBLAD" or "texlevil=PFBLBD" or "texlevil=PFBLCD" (A for Asian, B for Black, C for Caucasian)

If you've already installed the mod, then you'll have to learn how to open and edit appearance.2da file (there are plenty of tutorials around for that).

• Like 1