Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Towards a perfect K2 - 009 - Peragus Engine Maintenance Console - Missing camera

It is explained that the control of two cameras of the medical bay were transferred to this console.

One is locked on a Kolto tank (that of Exile).

The other is that of the morgue.

Where are they?

We were able, from the console of the infirmary, to use these two cameras. These are the same that we should find again at the maintenance console.

I suspect that there is a problem with the map change but is there an elegant solution to fix this?.

This contributes to the understanding that it is HK-50 the culpable.

Edited by ttlan

There's a lot of camerapoints in the game which you can view things from, but if you go to the viewed room, there isn't an actual camera there. I somehow doubt anyone wants to go over all of the modules and add them...

Yes Hassat, that's it.

I was thinking of a video capture of the animation from those cameras, from the medical bay console, and insert them as a video on the maintenance console because an animation is impossible - the cameras are on another map.

It's actually possible to do, it would require editing lyt file to "merge" part of one module with another... it's too much work for such a small detail though, so yeah, not gonna happen.

Yes, I know. Simpler solutions were used when the place itself does not have importance. I think, for example, at Moza in a hidden part of Citadel, when he has a telepathic exchange with Exiled whereas he is, physically, on another map. The camera makes a close-up on him and the decorations is almost not visible and does not have importance.

But, here, these are two rooms of the map which are important.