stumper

Messed up the dialogue -- is my save busted?

I didn't RTFM so I didn't go through the vocabulator dialogue with HK-47 until after I went through Korriban (and all the other planets).  Now I don't have any more HK-50 encounters left, and the ones I had him with me for don't "count".

Is there any way to fix my screwup?  I'm thinking that I could use KSE to bring the 50's back, but I'm not sure which entries to change and what to set them to -- any advice?  

Thank you.

- Dummy

Not sure what RTFM is, but try changing the Numeric in KSE(Savegame->Globals->Numerics) called

000_HK_50_Encounters

to 3 and then enter the Ebon Hawk. If you're already in the Ebon Hawk, then go outside and immediately go back in.

You should get a cutscene...

Not sure what RTFM is

Read The F**king Manual (or, in this case, quest trigger instructions).

• Like 1

I'm sorry, is this the wrong forum for it?  It's about being unable to start the quest.

Thanks Fair Strides, I'll try it.

I'm sorry, is this the wrong forum for it?  It's about being unable to start the quest.

Thanks Fair Strides, I'll try it.

I can understand the confusion, stumper; the two quests/mods are often bandied about in pairs, aren't they?

The thing is, the HK-50s and Factory are part of TSLRCM, not M4-78EP. Were I a moderator, I would move the thread for you...

Edit from Sith Holocron: . . . and . . . done!

I have a similar problem - I talked to HK about the droid factory and sensors and stuff and after i get 3 HK encounters i get journal update however whenever i go back to the Hawk i don't get a cutscene, any idea what might be causing this or how to fix it ?