desmasic

Download:The EbonHawk-HDTP

File Name: The EbonHawk-HDTP

File Submitter: desmasic

File Submitted: 10 Jul 2014

File Category: Skins

Feel free to edit and reuse the textures. No need to contact me for any permissions (for distributing or editing these files).

HDTP will provide a huge boost in visual quality in-game but it does have some missing details here and there. Some details were intentionally removed because I wanted EbonHawk to have a smooth metallic look like the droids do in SW universe (but the ships don't, so yeah).

There are also some color/glass tweaks for computer display panels (obvious in screenshots) to make them look like LCD panels and increased specularity on ship surface to give the ship a droid-like metallic look compared to the vanilla textures (you can remove the increased specularity for vanilla look).

YouTube Channel

Click here to download this file

It looks like you uploaded your Vampire: The Masquerade skins to the site instead of the Ebon Hawk textures. I had to go to your website to get the correct file.

Replaced the current file with the proper one gotten from his website.

So it should work properly now here on DS.

It looks like you uploaded your Vampire: The Masquerade skins to the site instead of the Ebon Hawk textures. I had to go to your website to get the correct file.

DOH!

I am sorry about that. I had both mods opened up from zip archives and was updating info on my FTP late at night. I guess I didn't realize which file I was uploading here.

Replaced the current file with the proper one gotten from his website.

So it should work properly now here on DS.

Thank you for that.

I don't know how stupid a question this is so spare me crucifixion, if you please, (this is me trying to humble myself) but is this compatible with kotor 1?

I don't know enough about this stuff to make an educated guess.

I don't know how stupid a question this is so spare me crucifixion, if you please, (this is me trying to humble myself) but is this compatible with kotor 1?

I don't know enough about this stuff to make an educated guess.

Well, from what I remember, Ebon Hawk in KOTOR 1 was pretty much similar. You can try finding the name for Kotor 1's Ebon Hawk texture and try replacing it with HDTP one. It could work (but DO compare the textures just to be clear).

1. Extract KOTOR1 EbonHawk texture (maybe it's of same name as texture file in HDTP).

2. Open it and see if it's similar to one in HDTP.

3. Try replacing it the same way as Kotor 2 and see if it works in-game.