Stoney

Mod compatibility w/TSLRCM

How far off would you say the M4-78 mod is to being compatibie with TSLRCM? I have not played that one yet but am looking forward to it with TSLRCM.

Zbyl - who is now in charge on the M4-78 Enhancement Project - will not be working on it until after the next version of TSLRCM is released. You'll have a wait on your hands.

Guest bendarby24

do u now when lord of hungers patch is being released (geoharad mod)

We know that the script is about done, but now there are some scripters that needs and are in the process of making these ideas come about in the game.

Ok. Thanks for that update. Good work too Gents. I shoudl be done with the LS female here in the next few days. I've really enjoyed the mod.

Is 1.7 compatible with Ulic's mod? Because it seems it modifies Peragus as well!

Guest wvsnl

Is VP's peragus tweak still compatible?

Is VP's peragus tweak still compatible?

From what I've seen I don't think so. For some reason the corpses stay as they were before the tweak. Also this only happens when tslrcm is installed. I then reinstalled my game and installed only the peragus tweak, then reinstalled tslrcm and all the bodies save one disappeared. The corpse that stayed had the miners uniform and the vibrocutter.

From what I've seen I don't think so. For some reason the corpses stay as they were before the tweak. Also this only happens when tslrcm is installed. I then reinstalled my game and installed only the peragus tweak, then reinstalled tslrcm and all the bodies save one disappeared. The corpse that stayed had the miners uniform and the vibrocutter.

I believe VP is making a new one.

My Peragus Tweak - I'm making dead miner placeables, which hopefully people will like. You know them gamers... so critical. ;)

I just checked the files and I believe they are already placeables. Furthermore I didn't see anything in v.1.7's changelog that touched the miners so I don't see how the files are overridden but to be sure, are the files plc_gencrps3-5, g_tresgencorp004-0013,and g_tresmillow006,007,012 in .utp format in tslrcm? If so there is a conflict. If not there is a problem. Also the individual corpses are in .utc format (security,sein,coorta,administrator,etc.), I didn't get as far as the security office in that playthrough so I don't know if the officers corpse is there. Hmmm...it just occurred to me I should probably post about this in vp's part of the forum and see if I should get help there. Still, it would be nice to know if there are any conflicts before I cry "wolf"-so to speak.

If these are inserted (not in override), yes.

The installer pretty much replaces the modules, and in our ones the VP stuff isn't included. So you would have to run the TSLPatcher again to re-insert them...

So, install it *after* TSLRCM.

Guest wvsnl

I had it installed after TSLRCM and I didn't get the dead miners.

Guest Crazzyy

I have the same problem as wvsnl. Couldn't you include VP's changes in the 1.8 version? That would fix the problem for good.

I think VP's going to redo his mod himself to make it compatible.........

We'll see. I know a few of us do use-it, so I imagine they'll report-it. I'm also using-it, but I'm slow as I don't spend a lot of time playing TSL (too frustrating game lol).

Can anyone post a list of mods that would be compatible with TSLRCM 1.7? I'm sure it would help a lot of people here.

Expect a separate thread entitled "Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7" shortly. I imagine will report their own findings of what is and isn't compatible with 1.7 in there as time goes on.