Stoney

Mod compatibility w/TSLRCM

Widescreen mod works for me just fine. Same resolution (1680x1050).

Guest bendarby24

90k's content mod is somewhat compatible but . . .

A) It will stop the sullastan's dialogue in the Jekk Jekk Tar

:) It will stop the droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa spawning

C) All that will do is stop having a droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa

D) It will stop the "Finding of the Gand" quest (I did not like that side quest, anyway)

Edit from Sith Holocron: I attempted to make this post as comprehensible as possible. Folks, it wasn't easy. Bendarby24: if you're not going to make the effort to get your point across clearly in your posts, perhaps you should refrain from posting in the first place.

Edited by Sith Holocron

Is the Improved AI mod supported?

EDIT: And what about High Level Force Powers? Is that compatible?

Edited by FireFury

While I can't speak for the mod authors, I play with Improved AI and it works (I don't use the High Level FPs though).

There is one scene where I'm supposed to have a dialog choice before combat, but my companion rushes to fight and interrupts it, and I suspect AI mod is the culprit. Can't tell for sure though. It doesn't really matter.

Guest bendarby24

No, I got it wrong - 90k's Super Content Mod does not work because

a) It mucks up the HK factory and

:P it does not let you on Malachor V because of a new video

Edited by Sith Holocron

Hi Level Force Power'S (+the updated 2.1 version) is working (as of yet, anyway...). Also, I want to note that I recommend that this one and Full Force Mod should not be used together as I can forsee that there might be clashing between both. Please prove me wrong if I am :P

Well I only installed Improved AI. It makes a big, good, difference in the game with TSLRCM.

I would say incompatible although you would have to double check with a Stoney/Zbyl. But it overwrites files in the Ebon Hawk (003EBO.rim)

Guest darthonasi

I'd like to download TSLCM but first, is is compatible with the M4-78 Mod?

Also, what is the difference between it and TSLRP?

Edited by darthonasi

Guest bendarby24

i got a question is cruce of the sith compatible and lona vash mod

Provide links to the mods you discuss, as there are several mods involving Lonna Vash.

I'd like to download TSLCM but first, is is compatible with the M4-78 Mod?

Also, what is the difference between it and TSLRP?

Not compatible with M4-78 at the moment. In my opion (very factual, hehe...): main difference TSLRP vs TSLRCM is that TSL RCM is still being worked on iand has actually been released for public to enjoy (and not leaked...)

If by cruce of the sith, you mean Curse of the Sith, I know there was a compatibility patch on the other forum. However, I don't know that there is another one. So short answer is no. And for any Lona Vash mod... I'd stay away as well.

Edited by MrPhil

Guest bendarby24

thank and i got a nother question... well i think it works if ur light side .... is TSL Onderon Palace Expanded compatibel

Hello all. I just wanted to create an account to thank everyone involved in the Restoration Mod for all their hard work. Like many, I was intrigued by the "incoming" TSLRP, and as time moved on, I forgot about it. I actually just found out about this mod today!

As for this topic, would anyone be willing to tell me of any mods that are necessary to be played along with TSLRCM? I uninstalled the game from my hard drive for space reasons but would be more than willing to re-install and play again with this mod. I don't need many, just ones that are fully compatible with the restored content and allow me to experience it fully. Thanks!

Guest bendarby24

what i think would go good with the restoration Mod is: prolog_peragus_harbinger_issues, sions_arrival_fix_2_0, TSL_Achilles Game Balance Mod, tsl_new_loading_screens, vp_HandsisterFix, zm_fixes, lightsaber_parts_icon_fix, PA_K2_Crazy_Dustil, tsl_ls_portraits, vp_modulestweakpack, weapon_finesse_icon_fix, improvedai, KreiaGreenFix.

and also you could put, killithorian, ebonhawkhistory, admiralty_mod (no module), tsljeditemple, tsljeditemple

if u like better looking module: dantooine_retexture_angelus6_pack_4, ebon_hawk_hd_textures, korriban_hgh_res_retexture_

and real good reskins: Luxa Reskin, 77nihilus_lordofhunger, sionreskin.

others: ev_khoonda_lost_room_mod_1.3

also real good force powers: sthlforcep2, th_tslffmpack1_0.

thes are the mods i have in my game ;)

Guest zooball

Lets see.......in WinXP SP3 I just did a playthrough with

Lightsaber Colors mod

High Level force Powers mod w/update

Mission Vao as PC

I have also run it through with

Female Twi'lek Exile mod instead of Mission Vao mod

Guest Vortex

Last time I did a play through I went with

Realistic Visual Effects mod

Since it was asked over at Lucas Forums, are the following mods compatible with 1.6 and for 1.7?

Shem's Super Enhanced Mod (for both KOTOR &TSL)

Shem's add on to the Super Enhanced Mod (for both KOTOR & TSL)

The second mod is an update of the first mod. I've never used these but it's seems like some material is added in from the descriptions that makes it more than just a hardcore mod. Might any one have ttested one or both of these with TSLRCM? (If it is both mod with the TSLRCM, please specify that in your answer.)

Guest staticjoe66

SH I use those mods each playthrough and I do not believe they adversely affect a game with the TSLRCM installed. The only issue I had was when the USM was thrown into the mix, but that aside I've had no problems whatsoever with TSLRCM and Shem's mods playing nice together

Since it was asked over at Lucas Forums, are the following mods compatible with 1.6 and for 1.7?

Shem's Super Enhanced Mod (for both KOTOR &TSL)

Shem's add on to the Super Enhanced Mod (for both KOTOR & TSL)

The second mod is an update of the first mod. I've never used these but it's seems like some material is added in from the descriptions that makes it more than just a hardcore mod. Might any one have ttested one or both of these with TSLRCM? (If it is both mod with the TSLRCM, please specify that in your answer.)

SH I use those mods each playthrough and I do not believe they adversely affect a game with the TSLRCM installed. The only issue I had was when the USM was thrown into the mix, but that aside I've had no problems whatsoever with TSLRCM and Shem's mods playing nice together

Now that there's a new USM compatibility patch, do all the mods "play nice" together? (That is: the TSLRCM (1.6a or later), the USM, and Shem's mods mentioned above.)

How far off would you say the M4-78 mod is to being compatibie with TSLRCM? I have not played that one yet but am looking forward to it with TSLRCM.