Alright, I just got the scene where goto and the remote are in the engine room, and goto destroys him....yet when control goes back to the exile I immediately see the remote floating about as happy as can be.

Am I the only who doesn't understand this? :P

Guest darthkrull

Yea Darth Reaper I've used the remote to take on storm beasts and actually beat them to. Took a while but eventuallt the remote overwhelmed them after retreating and healing several times

Guest Dantero

I think that GOTO does something to the Romote that allows him to control the Remote later on on the planet Malachor V.

TSLRP adds a little section afterwards where Goto stretches his "arm", to make it appear like he modifies something.

Could be something for TSLRCM seeing how that will never see the light of the day.

TSLRP adds a little section afterwards where Goto stretches his "arm", to make it appear like he modifies something.

Could be something for TSLRCM seeing how that will never see the light of the day.

Or for the Malachor VI mod . . .

Wait, wouldn't the arm streching thing happen on the ebon hawk way before Malachor?