Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

Guest Bob Ta'aar

It is also possible that only two mods installed together conflict with TSLRCM (or the vanilla as a matter of fact). Depending on how well the TSLPatcher is set up, it might be enough to just reverse the installing-order of the two mods.

And I think there are mods that don't make the game crash, but overwrite some TSLRCM content. I believe the Mira/Hanharr-choice mod is such a case. I can't imagine any other reason why it was added to the not-compitable list. It worked perfectly fine for me (I got Mira while beeing 100%-Darkside aligned) and I also stated it here in this thread.

Anyone knows if Game Balance Mod from Achilles will ever be compatible with tslrcm ( http://achilles01.webs.com/fixesandtweaksk2.htm ) couse is a really good mod and just yesterday in my first playthrough of kotor 2, where handmaiden faces her sisters/Atris I found that I wasnt able to continue because of some major glitch caused by game balance mod, so I didnt find any solution and I just deleted the game and my saves.

But now when I found that there is a new version of tslrcm I just have to play it again and I also have to ask if this hardoce mod ( http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144847 ) is compatible ?

well i reported a bug that was on that part when nihilus got introduced, and that I had to uninstall and install it again so I could get past that part.

Guest Bob Ta'aar
Anyone knows if Game Balance Mod from Achilles will ever be compatible with tslrcm ( http://achilles01.webs.com/fixesandtweaksk2.htm ) couse is a really good mod and just yesterday in my first playthrough of kotor 2, where handmaiden faces her sisters/Atris I found that I wasnt able to continue because of some major glitch caused by game balance mod, so I didnt find any solution and I just deleted the game and my saves.

Nobody knows what might ever someday be, of course, but up to date, it's not compatible. You don't have to uninstall the whole game, though. It should suffice to delete all the handmaiden- and atris-related files from the override-folder to make it work (=have tslrcm and achilles-mod minus telos-academy).

Guest Darth Tartarus

Has anyone tested to see if my Khoonda Lost Room 1.4 mod works with TSLRCM 1.7? (I'm testing it now, but I'm nowhere near Dantooine)

Guest bendarby24

yep ;).......... making it 10

Split the list itself from the discussion... (and made a few adjustments to the list, like how to make Achilles work)

You can find the list stickied on the top of the forum, as it always was...

Guest Bob Ta'aar

Good thing to do ;)!

The Mira/Hanharr-Choice mod is still listed as non-compatible though. As I already stated it worked perfectly fine on my last playthrough (TSLRCM 1.7+fix). I don't know whether it overwrites some minor TSLRCM-content though but still works (anybody knows?). It's listed in zbyl's additional post, btw.

Guest bendarby24

I can not remember if 90 super content mod is compatible..... i think it was not.....?

Edit from Sith Holocron: Provide the link to the mod or this post gets deleted.

Edited by Sith Holocron

Guest Darth Tartarus

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does the Hardcore Mod work with TSLRCM 1.7?

Edited by Darth Tartarus

I can not remember if 90 super content mod is compatible..... i think it was not.....?

I tried this with 1.6...I don't think its compatible because of its funky installation method. If you install it with rcm you'll end up with 2das in the override and in a subfolder inside of it. You'd have to merge them and I'm too lazy to do it. ;)

Do I need install TSLRCM 1.6 and TSLRCM 1.6 Nar Shaddaa fix first before I install TSLRCM 1.7?

Edited by K_Noby

Guest Darth Tartarus
Do I need install TSLRCM 1.6 and TSLRCM 1.6 Nar Shaddaa fix first before I install TSLRCM 1.7?

No, you don't.

But do I need to install the official Patches by Obsidian 1.0a and 1.0b?

I'm wondering this as well... here's a link to the mod: http://www.filefront.com/10211880/90SKs-SUPER-Content-Mod/

seems to be a great mod :)

if it's possible to use it after merging, could someone explain how you do that? thanks.

Guest darth_shot

hello! first post and before i continue i want to congratulate you guys for the amazing mod!

i'm wondering if Kreia's Assorted Robes Collection is compatible with TSLRCM.

thanks for any help!

I'm using Handmaiden Choice for Females by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt) but didn't realize it wasn't compatible. I'd installed it at Telos Academy, after entering and speaking to Atris, then played on with it. I stopped that game for other reasons, started a new one, and ran into the old problem where Telos Academy used to get stuck, from "Throw down your weapons..." I deleted the Override files, and went through again, reloading them after entering and talking to Atris, then activated the Handmaiden by talking with her. So far, most of the rest seems to work. Handmaiden is much more interesting, and I never saw it because I never play male. The interactions can be a little weird at times, but no more so than Atris's conversations with the female Exile. Is anyone else interested in making this mod compatible?

Made some updates to mod compatibility list, hope I didn't miss anything. Also, I noticed lot of people here ask about whether the mod is compatible without providing a link - such questions were ignored.

Guest Darth Tartarus

It says that my Khoonda Lost Room Mod doesn't work. May I ask exactly why? (I want details, please)

Made some updates to mod compatibility list, hope I didn't miss anything. Also, I noticed lot of people here ask about whether the mod is compatible without providing a link - such questions were ignored.

Thanks, Zbyl2.

I communicate the information - it will not please him.