Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

Thanks! I'll start dowing 1.7 too then I guess.

(One last thing, do you have to uninstall the previous version of TSLRCM [1.6]?)

Edited by FireFury

Yeah, no removing the Peragus mod by Ulic without the backup files.

And yes, you can install 1.7 ontop of 1.6.

Another amazing update of one of the most awesome mods out there. This update, however, really gets the award: Integrated Kreia's Battle of Telos, integrated Peragus fixes, ingame Battle of Dantooine cutscenes, AND ingame Nihilus-Visas cutscene? You guys deserve an award for continuously raising the bar like this.

I'd love to see Zbyl's cutscene of the Malachor core sometimes too.

He needs a particular sound effect that's only in that scene - and not available anywhere on the game discs - to make the scene the way he wants. He's working on getting that sound, I believe. (I've put him in touch with someone that may be able to help.)

Guest tpiom

Eh? What Malachor core cutscene?

Have I missed something...

Do you want bugs entered into the "Bug Tracker". I just looked in there and it doesn't look like anyone's using it. (no bugs. You guys must do perfect mods. 8-)) I got a very minor issue with a journal entry not clearing on Nar Shaddaa.

joe

Hello, thank you for this mod... I've play Kotor II years ago and didn't now till recent about this mod. IS AWSOME!!

But just a question I have download 1.6 patch a few weeks ago, and have already star playing. So my question; is this version save compatible with 1.6?

Hello all (new here). I'm wanting to know how many people have completed this mod without a hitch, because I've tried two playthroughs now and have had them both scuppered by bugs. The first one was not too bad because it happened at Nar Shadda, which was the first planet I went to (it was the Duros cutscene bug), and I fixed that by uninstalling the mod, getting to GO-TO's yacht, and then reinstalling it (probably not a great idea but for some reason I couldn't get the console to work to warp to the module). The second is significantly more frustrating because right near the end of the game the HK factory didn't trigger properly despite it being completed in my journal and my having talked to HK about the sonic imprint sensor and killed three HK squads having done so. I did the same thing as I had before (uninstall the mod to skip the section) and obviously broke my game. I didn't realise how important the HK factory was to the plot. To be honest, I'm just really frustrated because this mod is so great but twice now I've had to completely reinstall TSL because of game breaking bugs. I'm considering trying one last time with nothing by the new 1.7 version installed, but I'm not sure if it's worth having 20+ hours of gameplay come to a massive anti climax again. How can I make sure that I don't encounter these bugs again? Have they been fixed in this version?

Cheers, Kiran

I just completed a full play through. LSM Exile. Some minor Journal bugs (Thinking about them, I'm pretty sure they were in vanilla), a few spots where vo's didn't play (pretty sure they were available in vanilla) but overall the game ran very well. Some of the spots where I've had problems before were smoothed over. I was very impressed with the way most of the new material was integrated. The stuff I didn't like would be more related to personal taste rather than the quality of the modding.

TSLRCM 1.7 and the unofficial 1.7 fix (available here in the d/l section) were installed on a fresh install of KotOR2 (official 1.0b patch, hq_movies, and hq_music patches)

Now I'm gonna start throwing on some of my regular mods and see what breaks. :)

joe

Wait, just to be sure, is VP's Peragus Fix integrated with this version or do I have to install it separately? I don't think this is explicitely said, unless I missed it...

Edited by Markus Ramikin

I played it through earlier today, but I didn't see any difference from the original.

Im getting kotor 2 for my computer in a few weeks, and im gonna download this mod for sure...

now, can i just download 1.7 and all the content will be there? or do i have to download a main file for it?

(im new to this site :P)

That's because it isn't changed...

What exactly did you think we talked about here?

I thought you'd made it into an in-game cutscene instead of a movie...

Zbyl made one yes, but it's not in 1.7, partly because it isn't done yet (the mentioned SFX lacking).

The high-res cutscene with Visas and Nihilius is AWESOME!

Would it be considered a cheat to just hop back on the ship and fight Visas after leaving Telos? If I go to Korriban, hop off then hop right back on, I fight Visas, beat her, and add another lightsaber part and crew member. Then there's the last part and the orange stone in the Sith Academy.

I don't. I get my first lightsaber on Dantooine, and stick the player crystal in it to get some extra attribute point bonuses. Then I go beat Visas with Force Powers without having to backpedal. :P