Sign in to follow this  
Regcod

HK Factory - after 3 encounter ... nothing happen!!!

Hi all,

I searched the forum but I haven't found something like the problem I have : In the journal, I can see the message saying to return to Ebon Hawk to speak with HK-47 about the HK factory, but when I speak with him, he continues to say that doesn't know where the factory could be!!!!

Is there some variable modifier with KSE to let the quest trigger?????

Thank you

Bye bye

Did you try speaking to HK-47 about the sith pursuing you "prior" to encountering the HK-50's?

@Hassat Hunter

No, I haven't that file. I just checked for it, because I saw a post of another user :(

@MrPhil

Yes I spoken with 'it' before encountering the HK-50's and HK-47 told me that the sensor was utilized for tracking us.

But inside the journal I never saw updating the message saying 'first encounter', 'second encounter' until the last one where suggest me to speak with hk-47 the first time I return on Ebon Hawk... but then nothing happened.

It should launch a cutscene once you enter the hawk.

About the only way not to would be if you modified stuff with KSE concerning in, but didn't update the journal, or another mod conflicts and makes the cutscenes not appear.

@Hassat Hunter

Sorry, it's my fault. I found the error:

I copied the backup in another place, the override of the game for trying mods and then I forgot to clean the new override folder... and for search of file installed I looked in the wrong folder!!!

Sorry and thank you for the help :(

Yes I saw the hilarious torturing scene and when I ask to hk-47 something about the other assassin droids, he tell me where to find them. Then appear another message saying that in that moment could not be visited that place, so I suppose that before I must end some other plot.

Thank you again :)

Hi , first of all i want thank you for the great job you are doing. I have a problem with hk-50 quest : on the third encounter the jornal not update and remain on second. Any hint?

I have 4 cd italian version of the game

1.0.a and 1.0.b official patch

TSLRCM 1.8.2

Thanks for attention

Was that on the HK's before the Academy on Dantooine?

If so, that's already known and fixed for 1.8.3 (and you will still get the scene on the Hawk).

Thanks for the reply. It's before the rebuilt of Dantooine Academy.

Is the 1.8.3 done?

I have another question : there is some way to play M4 - 78 on non English version of the game?

I tried to install it one time but the HK-47 quest became blank in my journal. While on Korriban in the Sith Academy, on both the body and on computer, I have Conversation errors

Now I read that this can be solve with DLG converter and ERF, but I know that when land on the planet the game crashes. I read about swoop Italian dialog.tlk with english and swoop again when the mod is done but I don' t know if the last step worked.

Thanks again.

No, 1.8.3 is not done yet.

As far as I know it's not possible :/
You can try with the dialog.tlk, but I do not know if that will work either.

It might be worth investing in the english version of the game. TSL is pretty cheap these days, so you'll save yourself a ton of headache and practice your english at the same time :)

Maybe you are right, even if i hope there will be a translation or compatibility fix to try - everyone has a different version.

Back to HK - 47 quest though, must I trigger it / finish it before or after the rebuilt Dantooine Jedi Academy? 

There wont be a translation unless someone goes upon himself to translate it and mod that into... it's just so much text.

It's not like with TSLRCM where we don't need to take that into account most of the time, just reference to dialog.tlk, and it's all good.

@ HK: Yes. Or no HK-Factory for you.

I can try italian traslation but i don' t know how to implement in the mod.

@ HK : I don' t understand : this quest have a conclusion in TSLRCM only or it is unfinished ?

Where "rebuild academy" means the meeting with the master jedi (if lightside) or just pissing off Kreia if DS.

So let me see if this is correct :

With only TSLRCM If i try to do HK - 47 quest before " rebuilt accademy " ( i call that way because i don' t do yet that part ),

the quest stop on second encaunter even if i do more. After " rebulit accademy " the quest stop  for the storyline.

Conclusion : This is broken without M4-78 

Ok i try to be more clear :

I start  the Hk - 47 quest, do two encounters. on the third encounter the journal don' t update.

I m visit the second planet after Telos.

How i complete the quest? 

P.S. Sorry for my english

Do this without HK-47, let him stay at EH. After third encounter you would watch the cut-scene entering EH

If HK is in the party, he just can't help you fight them (goes against his programming). For me, it worked either way. After the third encounter, you have to enter the Ebon Hawk and the  cutscene should play.