Vriff

Mical And Brianna

not sure if its been done or not, but if it has, please direct me to the mod. I'm not really sure if its even possible though

A mod that makes it so Mical is Brianna's puppet, so you can get both companions on your ship, or perhaps a mod that puts Mical and Brianna both on your ship and via dialogue you can trade them out?

It would be a gargantuan task and incompatible with pretty much every single mod in existence.

Or are you talking about M4-78EP compatible version of Handmaiden 4 Females?

It would be a gargantuan task and incompatible with pretty much every single mod in existence.

Not sure about M4-78EP (Since I haven't played it and don't have a pc capable of doing so), but it'd be easy to make Mical a puppet of the Handmaiden...

Not sure about M4-78EP (Since I haven't played it and don't have a pc capable of doing so), but it'd be easy to make Mical a puppet of the Handmaiden...

It might get annoying when Mical parrots the same lines that Brianna uses. That happens more often than some might think.

I was just joking. I may not know much about moding but adding a new party member sounds like hard work, especially if you want to make him a part of an already full party. But a man can dream, right?