Darth_Sapiens

kotor/tsl modding wiki

help shape the new wiki :)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. please choose a name: (please let me know any other suggestions)

• holowan academy
    • the korriban academy
    • the modding enclave
    • Czerka R&D Database
    • other
  2. 2. where should it be hosted?

hi er1 :) i decided instead of going the ebook route im going to make a wiki, for kotor modding, sure holowan labs and the forums here are great, but i think having a wiki would be a good idea, providing one central place to develop methods, theories, tutorials, etc. for tsl/kotor modding first thing is first we must pick a name... ideas welcome! :)

a few i have:

holowan holocron.

the korriban academy.

the enclave.

im going to make a poll to simplify things

true but it is also very asscoiated with kotor modding.

But the wiki isn't associated with Lucasforums. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Why something like "Czerka R&D" instead? That way folks know to whom you're tipping your hat without a outright theft of the name.

But the wiki isn't associated with Lucasforums. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Why something like "Czerka R&D" instead? That way folks know to whom you're tipping your hat without a outright theft of the name.

actually i really like that :) - going on the poll

SH vote too XD i want your opinion most of all

I like the originality of Czerka R&D.

_.. I um also don't know enough about the difference between wikia and wikispaces, so I voted "other". (since I had to, in order to vote)

Czerka R&D is great! Make sure you share this with the other communities, I'm sure people would be glad to donate their tutorials, etc... :)

i think im going to go with wikia since i cant self host atm. and they seem like they well be around for a while, allowing our knowledge to also stay around :).

I keep trying to join the wiki and I even enter the whole word for "blurry word" and it never matches D:.

Edit: Finally, it actually accepted it.

Signed up myself. Had to go with a variation on the name, but I don't mind.

Think I'll see about making a page for 2da files.

Love the idea (although I don't have much to contribute myself). Perhaps I'm getting old, but color choices and page setup seem to make it tough to read though.

hmm i thinkits readable, very similar to the deadly stream color scheme... if you mean the logo, that is not supposed to be legible. im reworking the theme constantly any ways, so things'll change :)