Sign in to follow this  
gua543

So when are we getting Sleheyron?

I know this may irritate or even anger the mod creators, since they haven't even released the mod, but I was pretty excited to learn that there was a mod, restoring a planet for KotOR, and then I was really sad when I learned that the mod was dead. Since most of the work for the first version (not the last one, I hope) is now polishing (I think) when can we expect to see Sleheyron? It's a variation of the "When is this mod gonna come out?" question, which I know all of you modders "love" so much, but I really want to see that planet, as does every KotOR fan, 100 percent sure about that. Oh yeah, one more thing - will you be using material from the demo or are you going to start from scratch?

What is polishing up their work? K1R or a Sleheyron dev team?

Anyway, work on Sleheyron won't even start until disbeliever finishes up and releases his models for the city. (Don't mind that the last post from that thread was November of 2011. He posted sometime over the summer I think but some forum backup issue deleted posts from that time period, including his.)

Anyway, work on Sleheyron won't even start until disbeliever finishes up and releases his models for the city. (Don't mind that the last post from that thread was November of 2011. He posted sometime over the summer I think but some forum backup issue deleted posts from that time period, including his.)

Trying to restore Sleheyron has, so far, killed every attempt at KotOR I restoration.

• Like 1

Trying to restore Sleheyron has, so far, killed every attempt at KotOR I restoration.

That's one reason why we are waiting for disbeliever to finish his models of the planet, and waiting until we finish up the majority of the other content that is to be restored.

K1R only, I don't think there ever was a Sleheyron team.

Do you have any idea what's his progress?

That's why it's wise to get pretty much everything else out of the way first because at that point even if we failed on Sleyheyron (not saying we will obviously) we'll still have a KotOR 1 restoration.

K1R only, I don't think there ever was a Sleheyron team.

Well, interesting theory about the progress...

Do you have any idea what's his progress?

A little bit.... IIRC he said in the post that got deleted that he'd modeled it all and was starting to put it in-game

Thinking realistically, we shouldn't expect the way K1R is released to be any different than TSLRCM. We'll get the main restoration mod, and then at a later date, the fully realized Sleheyron.

• Like 1