zbyl2

M4-78 Official Progress Report #7

We're nearing the end! All content I wanted to add on a planet itself are in game, currently being tested by our beta team. To those who volunteered for beta testing but didn't get an invite - we'll be expanding beta team soon!

What's left? Most time consuming thing: voice acting (and finding good actors). Also bug fixing, polishing. Maybe some texture work, but that'd be low priority. Maybe other thing I will not reveal at this time, or maybe I'm just saying it to tease you.

Click show for new pictures.

Looks very nice! I'm really excited about this.

I see a correction already though :P (hint: you went 1 for 3)

On one hand, this is exciting news. On the other....I've grown attached to Meetra Surik, such an underrated character! And looking at all this beauty now, I just can't help but reflect on her humiliating death in the well-known book. Gotta just try and forget that damn book exists.

*sees screenshot*

Time to test read all .dlg's again I see :P

Poor HH, I feel bad for you, that's alot of reading

So basically, all that's left is the spit-and-polish? Awesome.

Can't wait to play this when it's done. It's gotta feel great to have (basically) wrapped up TSLRCM and M4-78 after so much time.

Guest Vidisse

This is truly awesome, and I would love to beta test, too. I went through the M4-78 files a few times years ago and have been really looking forward to this since the previous effort to restore at the Team Gizka site was stopped. I was so glad when I found this site!

I would also be more than happy to be a beta tester as I've been looking forward to this mod for what seems like years now. Great job on getting it to this stage guys

Guest Gatherum

What do you need as far as VO is concerned?

Aaaand... I am done with my M4-78EP run.

That was a good thing for 1.8, let's hope it has the same result here ;)

• Like 2